Health Information System Officer, Vietnam Country Program
Title: Health Information System Officer
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Division: Global Health Programs
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH has been working to support local partners in Vietnam for 40 years. Our current portfolio in Vietnam includes work to support health care providers and communities prevent and respond to communicable and non-communicable diseases, advance digital health innovation, and address global health security priorities.
PATH seeks a Health Information System (“HIS”) Officer who provides technical support to the design, implementation and monitoring of technical strategies to integrate and strengthen country digital health systems. The HIS Officer will work closely with the HIS Team Lead to partner with the government partners and private sector to improve digital health program. This position will be based in Hanoi.
- Provide technical support to HIS Team Lead in collaborating with relevant departments at Ministry of Health (MOH) and National Health Programs for system design, development, testing, deployment and evaluation
- Provide inputs and participate in TWG for development of National Strategies/policies/guidance for HIS
- Provide technical assistance to project partners in Vietnam in implementing digital health component in multiple projects at PATH Vietnam.
- Collaborate with local IT vendors to develop and implement health information systems mobile applications
- Identify issues/challenges and develop strategies for effective implementation of related work plan activities
- Close coordination with PATH’s Global team working on Digital Health to ensure synergies and experience sharing within PATH
- Contribute to the preparation of related parts of required reports to PATH Headquarters and donor
- Participate in the business development
- Provide technical support on WHONET training and other HIS related trainings
- Other task required
Required Experiences and Skills:
- Degree in information systems, related field or public health with experience in health information systems. Advanced degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in developing software/electronic information system related to health programs
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing and/or supporting health information systems
- Experience in systems analysis, enterprise architecture, and/or requirements development for national information systems a plus
- Design, layout and coding, this can mean work on a new project
- Experience in e-leaning systems
- Experience working effectively with government counterparts particularly at national and regional levels
- Demonstrated experience coordinating diverse stakeholders to successfully design and deliver an information systems project
- Good programming skill in Java/PHP
- Be able to design HTML, CSS pages with flash
- Solid understanding of the concepts of user experience, user interface design principles and conceptual design
- Be able to use Photoshop, illustrator or other graphic design applications
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills. Written and spoken well in English is a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel within Vietnam (with some potential international/regional travel) up to 30 percent per year
- Able to participate in and contribute to a highly collaborative work environment consisting of both technical and subject matter experts
- Demonstrated report writing and presentation skills
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Good understanding of the Vietnamese eHealth or eGovernance landscape preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise architecture, data exchange standards and systems interoperability approaches preferred
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment.
PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link https://bit.ly/2UPMsuK or visit PATH website (www.path.org) then go to (Careers/Search Job Listings/Asia/Global Health Programs). Deadline for applications: May 9th, 2020.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)