Tracking Code: 10311
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s work in Vietnam began in 1980 with a project to improve local condom manufacturing capacity. Over the years we broadened our focus from contraceptive technologies to wider health issues, and our current focus areas include vaccine preventable disease, infectious diseases, non-communicable diseases, and antimicrobial resistance and infection prevention and control. PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
In a new partnership aimed at ensuring and securing health for all, PATH joined the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other organizations to help advance the US government’s pledge to support, assist, and empower poor countries in anticipating, preventing, and overcoming HIV/AIDs infectious disease.
PATH seeks a Health Information System Specialist (HIS Specialist) in Vietnam to provide expertise in the Health Information Systems (HIS) Strengthening Component of the HIV project awarded by CDC. The HIS Specialist will work closely with the PATH/CDC-HIV team as well as national and regional stakeholders to support the implementation CBS systems, and develop interoperability layer to aggregate/ingested data from various data source to insight the data into the BI system.
The HIS Specialist will report to HIS Team Lead and work closely with PATH Vietnam program team, also supporting all activities related to PATH’s digital global.
Work with outsource provider to design and develop CBS system architecture following cloud native architecture according to DevOps and Cloud Services Guidelines.
- Responsible to upgrade national and selected provincial HIV surveillance and reporting systems to ensure all the MOH required indictors and case reports are collected.
- Responsible to work with vendors to utilize FHIR APIs to ensure data sharing and data linkage standard mechanisms to CBS data warehouse.
- Works close with Data Interoperability Engineer to design data architecture and UX/UI.
- Focus point to support field users.
- Do other duties upon requests by the HIS technical team lead and the Program Director.
- At least 3 years of experience in health information system.
- Degree in information systems, related field or public health with experience in health information systems. Advanced degree preferred.
- Applied Health Level 7 (www.hl7.org/) standards to improve quality of public health systems in Vietnam
- Solid understanding of the concepts of user experience, user interface design principles and conceptual design.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing and/or supporting health information systems
- Experience in developing the cloud-native application
- Technical writing skills
- Able to participate in and contribute to a highly collaborative work environment consisting of both technical and subject matter experts
- Experience in systems analysis, enterprise architecture, and/or requirements development for national information systems a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken in English.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Willingness and ability to travel within Vietnam (with some potential international/regional travel) up to 30 percent per year.
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address.
Please report any suspicious communications to email@example.com.
APPLY HERE as soon as possible.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi