Please send your CV and the cover letter in English to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with quoting the position title in the subject of your email.
Deadline for application: 30/04/2021
Lawrence S. Ting Foundation (LSTF) was established in 2005 as a local NGO in Vietnam. So far it has supported more than one million underprivileged people across the whole country. LSTF mainly provides services and support at education and health sectors to people in need. Its major works include scholarship and life skills training for disadvantaged students, IT equipment provision for schools, capacity building for teachers, wheelchairs distribution for people with disabilities and so on. These works have been achieved through various partnerships with local authorities, universities and other Civil Society Organizations. After continuous efforts made in the past 15 years, the organisation has been widely recognized by the government of Vietnam at the district, provincial and country levels. Find more information from our website: www.lawrencestingfoundation.org
Now our focus on education and health remains as strong as ever but we hope to deepen our works through robust programming and innovation, thereby bringing catalytic changes in Vietnam.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Social, health and unemployment insurance according to Labour Laws
- Dynamic and learning working environment
1. WORKING CONTEXT
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City with frequent travels to the fields as required.
- Type of contract: Fixed-term/Regular
- Report to: Operations Manager
- Job level: Experienced (non-manager)
- Staff directly supervised: None
2. JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY Programme Officer has the responsibility of supporting the development and implementation of health-related projects and programmes, focusing on two pillars: 1) disability; 2) quality healthcare services. Meanwhile, he/she has to support resource mobilization and marketing-related works.
3. MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Project & Programme Management (design, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation)
Design & Planning
- Support line manager in drafting the annual implementation plan (along with budget plan), in coordination with relevant programme partners.
- Identify and communicate with potential partners in programme implementation.
- Provide the guidance of planning and budgeting to partners in accordance with LSTF guidelines or specific donors.
- Review partners’ work plans and budget so as to ensure the alignment with programme design and agreement.
- Review concept notes/proposals/fund requests from potential partners with recommendations.
- Review and/or prepare MOUs and other legal documents of related partners with recommendations.
Implementation & monitoring
- Act as a focal point to manage daily contact and conduct regular monitoring visits/meetings to supervise and support implementing partners on activities implementation.
- Monitor the progress of programme/project implementation and spending status to ensure the alignment with the agreed work plans. Advise line manager if identify any potential risks or issues.
- Prepare and disseminate guidance, manuals or hand-on experience documents to concerned bodies so as to build their capacity.
Learning & Reflection (Evaluation)
- Participate in programme/project review meetings and/or evaluation exercises in line with dedicated guidance.
- Review progress and programme-end reports prepared by implementing partners with constructive feedback.
- Coordinate with finance specialist in preparing the project spending reports (semi-annual basis) for approval.
2) Support in Resource Mobilization and Marketing
- Develop 2 concept notes/proposals per year according to strategic focuses.
- Collect data to support grant acquisition and donor engagement.
- Prepare at least three beneficiary stories per year for external communications.
- Prepare progress reports for external communications on a regular basis.
- Support donor engagement-related activities.
3) Documentation and others
- Maintain database and records for all programme related information for both programming and marketing purposes.
- Coordinate all logistical issues for visits, project activities and other related tasks.
- Assist and provide information within his/ her responsibility to line manager in the development of the Annual Plan and Annual Report if required.
- Proactively build partnerships with local authorities and other relevant programme stakeholders.
- Perform tasks assigned by the line manager.
4. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- University degree in development, public health, social science or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the NGO sector, preferably in health-related programmes.
Essential skills and competencies
- Experience in programme design and management.
- Experience in proposal writing for grant projects.
- Outstanding analytical skills with a strong background in basic research.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to stay on task.
- Excellent management of competing priorities and work under pressure.
- Highly organised with reliable attention to details.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and native/national language.
- Good computer skills; MS office
- Ability to travel to different provinces.
Desirable skills and competencies
- Experience in disability programme/project is an asset.
- Positive and proactive working spirits- ability to thrive for excellence.
- Ability to do presentations, networking, influencing and interpersonal.
- Work in diverse circumstances in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy