Tracking Code: 10338
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
Please apply through this link as soon as possible.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
PATH is implementing public health programs, including HIV, Tuberculosis and virus hepatitis through partnerships with the government, private sector and civil society partners in Vietnam. The expected program will include a network of complementary partners to bring about changes that result in strengthened local leadership and capacity for comprehensive and effective programming and social marketing of critical goods and services.
PATH is seeking a “Health Services Quality and Supply Chain Coordinator” based in Hanoi, Vietnam, who will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Coordinate the implementation of continuous quality improvement (CQI) for community-based and facility-based health services, such as HIV, viral hepatitis testing and PrEP, nPEP, ART, HBV/HCV, STI services
- Oversee procurement, supply and management of test kits, including aided goods and non-aided goods, such as OraQuick, Insti, Determine HIV early detect, HBV/HCV, etc.
- Provide technical assistance and advice on importation and registration of HIV self-test kits and other novel products that support HIV, viral hepatitis and other programs.
- Provide technical assistance to public, private and CSO sector partners to ensure aided goods, such as test kits and PrEP drugs are well managed following requirements of the government and manufacturers.
- Participate in development of SOPs, job aids, toolkits, CQI checklists and training curricula that guide the implementation of HIV and other health services;
- Conduct training, hands on coaching and mentoring, regular monitoring and CQI visits to project implementers to ensure that the services are offered with high quality;
- Participate in advocacy efforts for KP-led health services, private-sector engagement and public-private partnerships (PPP) in HIV-related services.
- Strengthen partnerships between the private health facilities and PHD/CDC for HIV and other health services, if relevant.
- Oversee work of partners and consultants engaging on variety of HIV and other health services activities.
- Actively initiate innovative ideas to mobilize and motivate private health facilities to engage in HIV and other health services.
- High education in public health, medical science, or a related field.
- At least seven years’ relevant work experience with minimum five years of experience in HIV program in Vietnam;
- Ability to provide technical support if required.
- Understanding of the Vietnam health system.
- Experience working with private health sector is desirable.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, management and supervision.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in working with government and the private sector in Viet Nam.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a complex international environment.
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Competence in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English to include reading, speaking and writing.
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)