Title: Health Services Team Lead
Location: Hanoi – Vietnam
Division: Vietnam Country Program
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Health Services Team Lead to provide oversight and coordination of health services supported by PATH aiming to accelerate UNAIDS 95-95-95 goals and HIV epidemic control in Vietnam. The Health Services Team Lead will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Coordinate with the government partners at national and provincial level to ensure that PATH’s HIV services are alignment with the national strategic plan, and timely and effectively implemented to meet the needs of target populations
- Lead health service team and coordinate with other relevant teams to develop high quality annual workplans, semi-annual/annual narrative reports as well as presentations as required by the donors and/or the government
- Lead team of staff, partners and sub-contractors to develop and implement new and evidence-based interventions, including standard operating procedures, training curricula and manuals, job aids, toolkits, procurements and supplies, etc. to support service delivery;
- Ensure highest quality of care and data, and build a culture of routine analysis of data for quality improvement
- Work with a variety of international and in-country stakeholders to advocate and support to Ministry of Health for developing and/or updating guidelines and policies that will facilitate the implementation, adoption and scale up of health services accelerating UNAIDS 95-95-95 goals and HIV epidemic control as well as other related diseases
- Engage the private sector and civil society organizations in investing and providing health services, using a shared-value approach;
- Mobilize social and political support at all levels to create and sustain an enabling environment for the delivery of key interventions
- Develop and implement a capacity building strategy aimed at increasing the effectiveness of public, private and civil society sector stakeholders to provide quality health services meeting the needs of underserved and vulnerable populations
- Provide technical assistance in HIV services, including HIV lay testing, self-testing, pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP), antiretroviral therapy (ART), sexually transmitted infections (STI), viral hepatitis B and C to local partners for implementation, quality assurance and quality improvement
- Represent the project at the highest levels, ably manage complex multi-agency dynamic, and respond swiftly to donor and MOH requests
- Stay current with latest technical knowledge and programming experience in HIV prevention and treatment services, and incorporate latest research and programming into program strategies
Required skills and experience:
- Medical doctor or master degree in medical sciences preferably, or equivalent in public health related field
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in health care services. Experiences in HIV prevention and treatment services preferably
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in taking coordinating role with different partners at national and provincial level
- Supervisory skills and mastery of leading a team of innovative, creative thinkers
- Demonstrated skills and experience in working with government, the private sector and civil society organizations in Viet Nam context
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize between many competing tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a complex international environment
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Competence in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English to include reading, speaking and writing
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment.
PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link https://bit.ly/36CjqVN or visit PATH website (www.path.org) then go to (Careers/Search Job Listings/Asia/Global Health Programs). Deadline for applications: November 7th, 2020.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
15/01/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)