- Job title: Heartbeat Vietnam (HBVN) and Grassroots Program Assistant
- Reporting to: Manager and Director of HBVN and Grassroots Programs
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This position will prepare the biographies of the children beneficiaries and follow up on their health status before and after surgery to support the donor’s visit arrangement. He/she is also responsible for administrative works of HBVN and the Grassroots program.
- Follow-up children before and/or after in a timely manner to inform the HBVN Coordinator, Manager and Director to arrange hospital visits and home visits for donors;
- Prepare the biographies of heart children and report to donors as assigned;
- Input and manage HBVN’s data and applications, including scanning, filing, and categorizing sufficiently;
- Assist the HBVN team in evaluating cases with HBVN’s criteria when required;
- Support in any HBVN’s activities, events such as a hospital visit, home visit, fundraising event, etc.;
- Support Grassroots Program tasks and paperwork as assigned and instructed by the Program Director;
- Support HBVN Manager/Director with any other assigned tasks.
- Passion for and familiarity with the nonprofit sector and our mission
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good working knowledge of Speaking/Reading/Writing both English and Vietnamese
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint
- Good work management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with international NGOs is a plus
- Ability to work in a team and independently; willingness to put in extra work when needed for events and projects
- Travel may be required occasionally
Salary and Benefits:Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
VCF complies with the Vietnam Labor Code and has done more than these benefits, including leave entitlement, taking great care of and promoting pillars of staff well-being programs.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae and/or letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [HBA] - Full name (Vietnamese, if any). Contact person: Nong Thao (He/him)
- Application Deadline: Oct 5, 2023.
- Organization’s Name: The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF); Address: 14E21 Thao Dien Street, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC;
05/10/2023US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children