Hiring Profile for PDB and FSP Coordinator
- Direct Supervisor
- Functional Supervisor
- Program Director; Dy. Programme Director
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor – IOR Asia.
National Office, SOS Children’s Villages Vietnam in Hanoi
National Office- Ha Noi, Vietnam
Position Purpose (Mission):
- Ensure timely execution of plans related to quality assurance, programme database management, monitoring and evaluation in programme location in SOS Vietnam
- Coordinate the implementation of the Family Strengthening Programme
Key Performance Areas and Main Responsibilities:
1. Program Database Management
- Do data checks; validation of tools and ensure adherence to data quality systems
- Timely collation of information related to key performance indicators
- Coordinate the monitoring and self/impact evaluation of programmes; conduct site visits for ensuring quality; participate in technical reviews of programmes at all levels.
- Builds capacity in programme locations on cross-cutting issues involving monitoring, evaluation and quality assurance for result based programming
- Facilitate quality management of program database in programme location
- Lead and provide functional support to village level PDB coordinators
- Participate in new releases (software tests) related to database
2. Family Strengthening Programme Coordination
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the Family Strengthening Programme in line with the SOS Children’s Villages Programme Policy and related international and national SOS policies, strategies, quality standards, and guidelines.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Programme management cycle in Family Strengthening Programme to ensure that interventions are relevant to the local context, respond to the needs of the target group and contribute to the development of sustainable social support systems.
- Coordinates and supervises the overall process of case management applied in the Family Strengthening Programme, etc.
- Coordinates the development of a comprehensive Programme service package in cooperation with partners.
- Regularly reports on FS activities, progress towards targets to supervisors and relevant National Office functions and/or child protection authorities as required by national legislation.
- Coordinate the implementation of the recommendation from national and international quality audits and/or evaluations.
- Implements the Programme database in Family Strengthening Programme, monitors the quality of data entry, uses database reports for planning, monitoring and evaluation, supports users with content questions, collects regularly information about new content updates and suggestions from family strengthening
- Coordinates the involvement of volunteers in the Family Strengthening Programme.
- Monitors budget expenditures in the Programme unit, in order to ensure that funds are properly used and in line with the annual plan and budget.
- Documents and shares good practises and lessons learned within the Programme unit to support organisational learning.
- Timely collation of information related to key performance indicators of Programme.
- Maintain programme performance systems.
- Conduct project visits to ensure quality.
Essential Values, Behaviors and Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Training and capacity building
- Data management
- Microsoft office (Ms Excel, Ms Word, and PPT)
- High interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Willing to travel as and when required
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters/ Bachelors degree in Social Science or development related subjects
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience in child support and/or community development projects/programmes/activities
- Proven proficiency in data software packages like - SPSS / STATA / ACCESS
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Excellent ability to handle statistics and data
- Skills and experience in project management is preferred
- Wage agreement;
- Working time from Monday to Friday, off Saturday and Sunday;
- The regime of social insurance is under current regulations of the State;
- Other regimes according to the Organization's regulations;
- Candidates are oriented training and have the opportunity to participate in training at home and abroad other necessary skills for the job;
- Being assessed on their performance on the basis of individual goals; department's target; credited efforts to contribute to the organization.
- 01 application form in English and Vietnamese;
- CV in English and Vietnamese;
Application deadline: June 20, 2021
Contact: Ms. Nhu Quynh
- Tel: 024 37644019 (Ext: 125)
- Cell: 0356.986.694
- Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/soschildrensvillagesVietnam/
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank