Starting date: As soon as possible
Full time position: 100% FTE
Duration of contract: 1 year (extension to be based on performance and availability of funds)
Location: Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City
Travel requirements: Frequent travel to project provinces.
The HIV Programs M&E Officers will collect, validate, analyze and report data to facilitate service delivery, research and donor relations and they will report to Regional HIV Program Coordinators in their respective city/province and a HIV Programs Manager based in Ha Noi, as well as a cross-cutting M&E team based in Ho Chi Minh City.
This position will be responsible for the following activities:
- Coordinate data collection with a diverse field team directly employed by IRD VN and the government of Viet Nam (GVN)
- Assist training new field staff on data systems and study SOPs
- Support the field team and project management to implement field activities
- Develop and update codebooks for electronic data collection tools
- Conduct field work to understand use of our data systems and to suggest system upgrades
- Verify and clean data collected by the field team in real time (database management)
- Develop the logic and templates for routine reports so health workers can self-direct their work
- Analyze data and make presentations for team members to facilitate data-driven programming
- Support calculation and verification of performance-based incentives
- Supervise collection of HIV treatment linkage data from government health facilities
- Support collection and verification of private-sector HIV treatment data
- Analyze program data for quarterly donor reporting
- Ensure Data quality assurance activities
- Facilitate operational research studies
- Occasionally enter paper-based data into our electronic databases
- Other activities requested by IRD VN management
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
- Detail oriented with exacting standards to maintain accuracy and impartiality in all work products
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting; work well with all project staff, GVN counterparts and other partners
- Ability to balance numerous tasks simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Experience working in the private healthcare sector
- Experience working in M&E on health programs or health research, particularly for HIV
- Proficient in a statistical software package (STATA, R, SPSS, or SAS)
- A Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, preventive medicine epidemiology, biostatistics/statistics, economics or related fields and at least one year of relevant work experience are required
- A Master’s degree in epidemiology, biostatistics/statistics, economics or related discipline may substitute for the one year of work experience
- Fluency in Vietnamese (both written and verbal) is required
- Knowledge of English would be an asset, but is not a requirement
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A cover letter written in English
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- At least two employment references (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
- All applicants are requested to highlight their experience managing and motivating teams of people either in their CV and cover letter.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject ‘HIV M&E Officer Application’
- No later than 15 October 2020
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Full benefits will be included in the compensation package.
All applications will be carefully considered, but only short-listed applicants will be interviewed.
If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this means your application was unsuccessful.
IRD VN is an equal opportunity employer.
HẠN CUỐI: 15/10/2020
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi