Location: Ha Noi
Employment Type: Local, Full Time (100% FTE)
Travel requirements: Travel throughout the provinces where located (Thai Nguyen, Hanoi); infrequent travel for knowledge sharing and training within Viet Nam.
IRD VN is a locally registered social enterprise in Viet Nam. IRD VN is a young, dynamic and growing organization. Though we started in 2016, we now have over 30 office-based staff working across five cities in Viet Nam. IRD VN works in close collaboration with the Vietnam Administration for HIV/AIDS Control, the National TB Control Program, Provincial CDCs and TB Programs, and other in-country partners to implement projects funded by USAID, the Stop TB Partnership’s TB REACH initiative, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), UNITAID and Otsuka.
In collaboration with US CDC, IRD VN is helping promote progress towards sustained HIV epidemic control by bridging current gaps in private sector engagement, linking Viet Nam’s HIV and public health system, and infusing a Clinical Business Intelligence (CBI) approach with HIV program stakeholders. The project objectives have been designed in alignment with key requirements for HIV program services as well as cross-program areas (CPA) including Strategic Information (SI) and TB/HIV in seven focus provinces (Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong, Long An) of Viet Nam. We will catalyze the expansion of client access and uptake to high-quality HIV services in private and community care settings through a Private Provider & Community Support Agency model.
Our organization is growing quickly and we are searching for a highly qualified, independent, experienced and motivated HIV PPM Manager.
For more information about IRD VN, please visit www.ird.vn
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the mapping exercise of private providers in delivering HIV testing and treatment services
- Build a diverse portfolio of HIV testing, treatment, and prevention private providers, including physicians, pharmacists, and hospitals
- Manage and maintain relationships with private healthcare providers and persuade them to cooperate with the project.
- Continuously improve engagement strategies.
- Conduct field work to understand and provide technical assistance to IRD VN HIV teams and partners on process improvements.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve any problems with private providers.
- Ensure up-to-date and complete reporting of field activities through a customized customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Supervise the distribution of monetary and non-monetary incentives for the participating providers.
Management of staff
- Directly supervise the work output of HIV PPM Officers.
- Set a positive working environment and work to maintain the morale of the team.
- Supervise recruitment and the maintenance of relationships with private HIV providers
- Mentor PPM Officers in relationship management.
- Set clear targets for staff members and monitor their performance against the targets
- Train staff on, and ensure that staff adhere to project Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Monitor entries in the CRM software from the PPM Officers and provide regular feedback on work outputs and work optimization
Supervision of field activities
- Prepare engaging training materials, role-play scenarios and presentations for private sector partners;
- Train (and re-train) private sector partners on project SOPs and data collection systems;
- Oversee HIV activities at participating private providers whether at the offices of a physician, a pharmacy, a hospital, or a community-based organization (CBO), including troubleshooting problems that arise
- Supervise the distribution of commodities, such as HIV self-tests at pharmacies and via ride-hailing apps
- Oversee pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) referrals for those who test HIV-negative in the private sector
- Oversee IRD VN technical assistance in opening and maintenance of 2 PreP clinics in Hanoi, including providing management-level representation at private provider sites when necessary and ensuring that PrEP targets and deliverables are met to the donor
- Ensure HIV Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting (MER) targets are met and reported
- Share and explain data summaries developed by the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team with Senior Management and Directors
- Increase notifications of people living with HIV and those treated by participating providers
Monitoring and evaluation & reporting
- Verify referral and notification data collected in the community.
- Collaborate with the M&E team to solve data problems and ensure the complete capture of project data
- Coordinate (re)trainings of HIV PPM Officers on the use of electronic data collection tools.
- Provide capacity building to PPM Officers on data collection best practices.
- Draft monthly narrative reports on activities for donors.
- Review and edit narrative reports and presentations for donors.
- Ensure effective, timely responses to key stakeholder inquiries and concerns;
- Provide regular status update to supervisors and other key project stakeholders;
- Attend periodic meetings to report project progress;
- Communicate with Directors and Managers about procurement needs;
- Facilitate and accompany, if possible, project site visits by external parties;
- Assist in all aspects of the implementation of the interventions of the grant;
- Other activities requested by Directors.
- Academic credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline such as pharmacy, public health, social development, science or related fields
- Master’s degree preferred
- Work experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience required
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience required
- Health-related work experience, especially in regards to HIV service delivery, is strongly preferred
- Extensive experience engaging with the public and private health sector
- Professional qualifications
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English (both written and verbal) is required
- Leadership skills, good attitude, self-motivated, and ability to work well individually as well as in teams.
- Experience with personnel management
- Able to independently write reports and create presentations
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity and comfort with using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and computer-based communications.
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, service-oriented and able to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame.
- Willing to engage with private providers at their convenience, which may be outside of normal working hours.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A cover letter written in English
- An up-to-date, detailed Curriculum Vitae in English
- At least two employment references (Name, Phone Number, and Email Address)
SEND AN APPLICATION:
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: “Application for HIV PPM Manager in Hanoi”
- Deadline: 31 March 2022
Compensation and the final position grade will be commensurate with experience. Full benefits will be included in the compensation package. All applications will be carefully considered, but only short-listed applicants will be contacted and interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this will mean that your application has been unsuccessful.
IRD VN is an equal opportunity employer.
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
20/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
19/05/2022The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT