01 HIV SURVEILLANCE DATA MANAGER
School of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, Hanoi Medical University in partnership with US. CDC in the effort to eliminate the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Vietnam by 2030. We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of HIV surveillance data manager.
Workload: full-time (40 hours/week)
Salary: 1,200-1,400 USD/ month
Specifications of the position:
- Joining the National Technical Working Group (TWG) discussion and providing inputs for SOP development/amendment, training material development, monitoring data collection, and reporting the results of HIV surveillance activities.
- Directly work with TWG and provide training, technical assistance to monitor, evaluate and improve the quality of HIV surveillance data.
- Develop tools and simple application solutions that allow data to be routinely analyzed, monitored and ensure data quality and integrity
- Design and maintain the data management system and data exchange in the designed online platform for knowledge sharing and HIV surveillance data
- Conducting data analysis using HIV program data and surveillance data involved in preparation for reporting and dissemination of the surveillance activities.
- Responsible for secure backup and storage of data for maintaining strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Working with government of Vietnam, implementing partners and stakeholders to develop budget, plan, administration procedure, prepare logistic, monitor implementation and visit study sites for surveillance activities.
- Working with implementing partners to ensure surveillance activities planned and implemented timely with high quality.
- Weekly report directly the working progress and performance of activities to surveillance team lead.
Interested candidates, please send resumes (in the form of CV with names and contact information of at least two referrers) and cover letter in Vietnamese to email: email@example.com before 05 August 2022.
31/08/2022FIT & IRD VN