JOB TITLE: HR Assistant
Location: Ha Noi
Full time position: 100% FTE
Duration of contract: 1 year (extension to be based on performance and availability of funds).
IRD VN is a locally registered social enterprise with the mission of improving public health by alleviating the societal and individual burden caused by infectious diseases and non-communicable diseases.
IRD VN works on the endTB and endTB-Q projects which have introduced and evaluated delamanid-and bedaquiline-based regimens for treatment of MDR-TB in Viet Nam. In addition, IRD VN has been implementing mobile chest X-ray screening campaigns in key populations, such as the elderly and isolated island communities. IRD VN was founded as part of the Interactive Research and Development (IRD) network, a network of global health research and service delivery companies. IRD’s pioneering work in areas where global health, behavioral economics and information technology converge have provided an exciting impetus for growth. IRD’s teams support and operate global health research and delivery programs in Bangladesh, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Malawi, Nepal, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Uganda, South Africa, Timor Leste, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam and Zimbabwe.
For more information about IRD, please visit www.ird.global
This position is at the entry level and the incumbent is expected to provide proactive support for following duties:
- Track all pending recruitment deadlines and the status of recruitment processes;
- Review and maintain a recruitment database to reflect up-to-date and accurate information;
- Post job openings on recruitment sites and social networks;
- Screen applications and coordinate data/writing tests with selected/shortlisted candidates;
- Schedule calls and interviews;
- Provide guidance to candidates throughout the recruitment process and send out confirmations of receipt for applications and rejection emails;
- Conduct reference checks and draft HR documents (job offers, contracts and termination decisions, etc.);
- Assist in onboarding preparations for new staff, ensure that all HR policies and procedures related to onboarding are followed;
- Communicate with related department for onboarding preparations;
- Arrange orientation training with admin and finance teams and prepare onboarding for new employees.
- Gather and file all required personnel records as per company procedures;
- Prepare documents to register tax codes for new employees and dependents;
- Follow up with the enrollments of health insurance and other relevant statutory insurances;
- Track all type of leaves and collect timesheets;
- Keep staff photo directory and organizational chart up to date;
- Support the photocopying & scanning of documents for the administration department;
- Other tasks required by HR officers and the management team
- BSc in HR, Psychology, Communications or another relevant field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Previous admin or HR experience working in NGOs, especially health organizations, is a plus, but not mandatory
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Vietnamese
- Advanced written and spoken English- able to converse with native English speakers easily
- Willing to learn new things and be creative
- Possessing a customer service attitude
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a supportive team
- Proficient in MS Office
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A cover letter written in English
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information of two references (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
- All applicants are requested to highlight their experience managing and motivating teams of people either in their CV and cover letter.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
- By e-mail to HR@tbhelp.org
- Subject: ‘Application for HR Assistant”
- No later than 31 January 2021
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Full benefits will be included in the compensation package.
All applications will be carefully considered, but only short-listed applicants will be interviewed.
If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this means your application was unsuccessful.
IRD VN is an equal opportunity employer.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS