The HR Coordinator is responsible for all administrative and human resources aspects of ENV operations as described below. The HR Coordinator reports to the ENV Management Board and has supervisory responsibility over the Administrative Officer, a part-time accountant, and a part-time office cleaner.
1. Recruitment and new staff hiring
- Recruitment: Manage the recruitment process
- New staff orientation: Manage the orientation process for new staff including overseeing the process, recommending changes, and improving the system as appropriate.
- Administrative procedures training: Train all new staff on ENV administrative policies/procedures
2. Personnel management
- Personnel file management: Maintain and manage up to date personnel files on all ENV staff
- Employee contracts: Maintain a schedule of employee contract expirations and provide adequate advance warning to the Management Board in each case
- Employee Financial Decisions: Coordinate with the Department management or supervisor to complete financial decision forms [FDs]
- Visas and work permits: Responsible for successfully applying for visas and work permits for foreign staff as needed
- Staff list: Produce updated staff list monthly
- Termination process: Manage the termination process
- ENV Crew and ENV Keys Google Groups: Manage the ENV Google groups including adding and removing staff as needed
3. Payroll and benefits
- Staff benefits and compensation: Maintain accurate attendance records for all ENV staff including managing staff vacation and sick leave, weekend worked days, and compensation
- Payroll taxes: Manage social insurance, Union tax, and quarterly PIT tax payments in accordance with the law
- Special benefits management: Manage and organize special benefit program at ENV including bonuses, employee recognition, staff parties, Manage & Organize employee of the month. Following Union Tax regulations to ensure that activities are authorized by the ENV Management Board and that they comply with regulations. Submit reimbursement requests as needed to receive Union Tax benefits from the district authorities.
4. Office administration and management
- Rental and service contracts: Manage and track ENV contacts and leases such as office rent, service contracts like provision of internet etc. Arrange regular payments in a timely manner
- VUSTA: Oversee regular VUSTA payments
- Equipment management, maintenance, and inventories: Maintain records of all equipment including both computers and other equipment owned by ENV, and produce quarterly updated equipment inventory lists distributed to the .Management Board.
- ENV Resource Inventory: Maintain records showing the quantity of all printed resources in storage at ENV.
5. Policies and procedures
- Policy enforcement: Serve to enforce ENV policies and procedures with staff as needed.
- ENV policies, procedures, and employee handbook: Produce and update ENV policies and procedures relating to administrative, office, and personnel-related issues as needed. when required including managing the Employee handbook and subsequent policy book, and making this book accessible to staff where requested or needed
- Labor law compliance: Ensure that ENV policies, processes and management are in compliance with Labor Law
6. Staff supervision, reporting, and communications
- Administrative staff supervisor: Supervise one staff member responsible for receptionist and other administrative duties as assigned and supervised by the admin and HR officer
- Communications with management: Communicate clearly and regularly with the ENV
- Management Board on issues concerning progress, obstacles and difficulties, completion, etc. in accordance with the ENV communications policy for staff
- Input and improvements: Provide direct recommendations to the ENV Management Board on improvements that can be made in relation to the administrative operations of ENV
- Reporting: Produce timely reports to the ENV Management Board including weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and other required documents, as needed
7. Security, Safety, Reception & Maintenance
- Visitor relations: Facilitate the smooth and professional handling of visitors including ensuring that adequate water, tea, and coffee supplies are maintained and available
- Office cleaning and appearance: Supervise one part-time office cleaner and ensure that cleaning efforts meet ENV requirements. Assign additional tasks as needed to the cleaner and ensure that ENV staff maintain a clean and presentable office at all times.
- Security and safety: Reinforce and ensure that ENV security policy is properly carried out and maintained by ENV key holders.
- Office telephones: Ensure that the front desk phone is answered at all times and that a staff member is present in the lobby at all times when the door is unlocked
- Female, Vietnamese
- University degree
- Strong administrative, HR & management experience
- Ability to pay attention to details and carry out work accurately, meeting high quality standards
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Excellent communications skills and an ability to communicate and work with others
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Internet. Quick books preferred
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and pay close attention to details
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate send CV to email: email@example.com
Subject: [ENV - 0722] - HR - Full name
19/08/2022Trung tâm Bảo tồn Thiên nhiên Việt
16/08/2022United Nations Vietnam
26/08/2022Consulate General of Canada
22/08/2022GIZ Energy Support Programme
22/08/2022British Embassy Hanoi