Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
About WWF-Viet Nam
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for 01 HR Officer (HR Department) , based in Ha Noi
The HR Officer supports the HR Department in the provision of a high quality and professional human resources services for WWF-Viet Nam through the effective administration of human resources system, processes, policies and procedures including HR Management system, Recruitment and Training, Compensation and Benefits, etc..
- Provide admin. support for Recruitment process, including: Prepare and post job advertisement; collect the CVs and send to the recruitment panel; arrange the interview; do the reference check, etc..
- Work with relevant Line Managers and other teams (IT, Admin.,...) to arrange for new staff’s onboarding: email account, laptop, workstation, staff announcement, staff’s registration with Management agencies
- Assist in the coordination of the orientation for new staff to ensure that new staff receive adequate information about the organization and its systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain updated HR database (HRMS), Organization chart, personnel files
- Provide administration services in HR aspects including compensations and benefits, health and safety, contract management, monitoring of staff leave plans, correspondence, staff separation, etc. to ensure these are implemented effectively
- Update quarterly the HR information on HR site. Maintain and update HR and staff information on the online system as LTA, PDJ, Oracle….
- University degree in HR Management, Organization Development, and business administration or in relevant fields, bachelor’s degree is an advantage.
- 5 years of practical experience in human resources administration
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Detail focus, enthusiastic, friendly and careful.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity;
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;;
How to apply
The detailed terms of references are attached to this email. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”.
For external candidates outside the WWF network, please send your applications to email@example.com stating in the subject line of the email: HR Officer - Full name
The deadline is Sept 4th, 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce."
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross