HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMIN OFFICER
The Centre for Sustainable Rural Development (SRD) is a Vietnamese non-government organization (VNGO) that is committed to empowering disadvantaged communities in rural and mountainous areas to adapt to the changing environment and sustainably manage their own livelihood systems in an equal and compassionate society.
Founded in 2006, SRD has conducted over 70 projects with a main focus on Sustainable Agriculture, Rural Livelihoods, Climate Change, Local Governance and Pro-Poor Policy Advocacy. SRD has also been a founding member and chair of major local networks including VNGO&CC, VNGO-FLEGT, and is an active member of many other local/regional networks and policy forums.
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Human Resources and Admin Officer, based in the Hanoi office. SRD offers the opportunity to work, learn, and share with a dynamic team.
The Human Resource and Admin Officer is responsible for ensuring the policies, processes and issues are handled in accordance with SRD’s Manuals/Policies and current Vietnamese Laws and regulations; and is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to effectively support the smooth operation of all organizational activities.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Human Resources Management
- Is in charge of organizing the recruitment process for staff, international volunteers and interns, ranging from development of job profile, advertisement, screening, arranging interviews, preparing writing test and interview sheet, acting as a member of recruitment panel, interview reporting, reference checks, job offer, issuing contracts;
- Conducts effective induction/orientation for new staff, international volunteers and interns;
- Maintains updated records of staff information such as contracts, personal profile, performance review, timesheets, contract amendments and employee exit Package;
- Leads the process of updating the Manuals / Policies of organization;
- Prepares periodical HR Management report to be submitted to Board of Directors;
- Is in charge of dealing with all issues concerning Social and Health Insurance; Providing advice to staff and managers on HR issues and actively resolving the issues concerning employee relations;
- Supporting international donors to liaise with PACCOM to register/renewal their operational permit in Vietnam;
- Manages and provides support for international volunteers/expatriates (e.g. arrange/renewal visa, and working permit, accommodation);
- Administration Management
- Conducts administrative tasks on daily basis to ensure office running smoothly;
- Manages petty cash to ensure compliance with Finance regulation of its organization and Vietnamese Law;
- Takes note for meeting minutes (both in English and Vietnamese)
- Is in charge of organizing events of SRD (Partner Meeting, workshops, trainings, conferences, study tour, staff outing, staff retreat, etc.);
- Oversees office equipment and inventory tracking and is in charge of procurement process in the office
- Provides document translation from English to Vietnamese and vice versa;
- In charge of updating SRD’s social media (website, Facebook, etc.) with articles/case stories and photos from projects
- Prepares the correspondence/letters/reports (both in English and Vietnamese) to relevant authorities, donors, partners and other stakeholders as required;
- Monitors/ supervises the supporting staff, such as IT staff, Guards, Cook/ Office Cleaner;
- Bachelor degree or higher in Human Resources, Business/Administration Management or other relevant subjects;
- At least three to five years of professional experience in human resource management, office management are required;
- Proficient in writing correspondences/documents in both English and Vietnamese;
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese laws on labor, social & health insurance and other relevant applicable laws, codes and regulations;
- Good organizational and time-management skills in order to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Strong analysis and negotiation skills;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English required;
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and to take initiative, as well as ability to work in a team
- Detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and drive for results.
- Previous experience of working for a non-government organization (NGO) will be an advantage.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft word, Excel, power point and other basic applications).
Salary and other benefits will be negotiated depending on qualifications and competitiveness.
Submission of Application
Qualified candidates may submit their application in English, including a Cover Letter (in English) stating why you are suitable for this position together with CV, copies (notarization not required) of relevant degrees to email@example.com no later than December 24th , 2019.
Only candidates that are short-listed for an interview will be notified. Applications will not be returned.
For more information, please visit SRD’s website at www.srd.org.vn
Following its Child Protection Policy, SRD reserves the right to conduct screening procedures with all applicants before recruitment in order to ensure the best interests of children and to protect the rights of every stakeholder, including representatives and consultants working under contract with SRD.
18/08/2021Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
Post date: 03/08/2021Animal Asia UNDP
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Viện Nghiên cứu Quản lý Phát triển bền vững (MSD)
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children