Human Resources and Administration Internship
About Social Impact
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
SI is implementing the USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract. The scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and its implementing partners to implement more efficient, effective, and sustainable programs by (1) improving staff knowledge and skills in Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) and Collaborating, Learning & Adapting (CLA); (2) advancing evidence-informed decision-making; (3) strengthening strategic collaboration between staff and local stakeholders.
SI seeks to hire 01 full-time Human Resources (HR) and Administration Intern to the 12-month Internship program at USAID-Learns starting in March/April 2021. This position is based in Hanoi and will report to HR Specialist.
- Recent university graduate (no more than 2 years ago)
- Strong organizational and computer skills, IT-support skill set is a plus
- Keen interest in human resources, procurement, finance and administration work
- Keen interest in contributing to sustainable development goals
- Strong verbal and written English
- Able to pay close attention to details and handle multiple tasks
Roles and Responsibilities
With the support and guidance of the team or publicly available resources, become familiar with all relevant (Human Resources, Procurement, and Finance) USAID policy and requirements, the Intern will be expected to:
Human Resources and Recruitment
- Support in posting job advertisements for appropriate job boards and newspapers.
- Support in filling in CV tracker, setting up interviews, filing candidates’ documents: CVs, letters of commitment, conflict of interest forms, non-disclosure agreements.
- Assist with update the candidate documents on SI recruitment database, Taleo, and leave tracker.
- Support in social/health/unemployment insurance with Social Authority and Trade Union with Vietnam General Confederation of Labour.
Procurement and Administration
- Support in maintaining suppliers and inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Support with micro purchases.
- Support with event logistics including meeting room set up, travel, accommodation.
- Assist staff with IT equipment issues, call for repairs
- Other tasks as assigned.
By the end of the assignment, Intern will obtain:
- Be familiar with USAID rules and regulations on HR, procurement and some finance policies
- Assume the roles and responsibilities of a HR/Procurement/Administration Assistant working under USAID-funded project.
Terms of the internship
- Duration: up to 12 months
- Remuneration: A stipend of VND 11,600,000 per month
- Benefits: social and health insurance according to the local labor law.
The closing date for application: March 14, 2021. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To apply, please merge both your CV and a motivation letter into one pdf file and submit it through the online portal. Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Interviews may include a practical test or skill-based demonstration.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam