The U.S. Embassy Hanoi is seeking to recruit the following position:
HANOI-2022-37 Human Resources Assistant (SI) position
- Open Period: 07/26/2022 - 08/15/2022
- Vacancy Time Zone:GMT+7
- Salary: USD $13,827
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Experience: At least two years of progressively responsible experience working with international and local organizations in the areas of human resources, social insurance or compensation & benefits work is required.
- Education: University/College studies is required.
II. JOB KNOWLEDGE:
The incumbent must possess an in-depth understanding of the local laws including social insurance law, health insurance law and other relevant decree and circulars.
General office operations and procedural requirements pertaining to functions performed in an HR Office.
III. SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suites including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook. Must be familiar with an insurance management software.
- Must be discreet in order to protect the confidentiality of personnel information and must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Must be a good team player. Must have good numeral skill and be able to understand mathematics and work with numbers.
- Must be personable, tactful, diplomatic, and able to develop fruitful working contacts with Government offices’ officials when dealing with benefit claims process. Good typing skills. Excellent customer service skills.
Applications should be submitted through Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) by August 15, 2022 to be considered. Guidance on how to apply is available on the Embassy’s website.
31/08/2022FIT & IRD VN