Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator (Recruitment & Training), based in Hanoi. As our Human Resources Coordinator, YOU will be responsible for the implementation of HR strategy & initiatives in Recruitment, Training & Staff development.
If you have a solid background in human resources and want a career filled with meaningful and diverse assignments while enjoying a great work-life balance and evolve yourself every day, JOIN OUR TEAM NOW!
In order to be a good fit, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organisation Development, Business Management, Business Administration, or in relevant fields
- 7+ years of professional Recruitment & Training experience, 5 years of which at the senior role
- Experience in managing Performance Appraisal system
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese Labor law and related legal requirements. Ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Experience of working in multicultural environment
How to apply:
Important note: When writing your cover letter, please kindly state three reasons why you would be an ideal candidate for this position and your salary expectation.
The detailed Job Description could be found at https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=365256
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com stating the position title [WWF-112020] Human Resources Coordinator – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 6th December 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Deadline: 6/12/2020Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)