The Opportunity - Human Resources Intern
- Follow direction and guidance from the supervisor and IT or regional to carry out the project tasks
- Attend the meetings related to Paperless projects, take minutes if required.
- Checking the status and accuracy of current filing systems – both soft and hard copies for active and inactive staff
- Record and report the discrepancy if any versus the agreed Pfile check list
- Consolidate and supplement the current Pfiles systems
- Collect, photocopy, scan, file all documents in the right places
- Follow up with staff/related parties to complete their duties in signing, submitting and fulfilling personnel data and documents.
- Keep the Pfile system up to date
- Update the progress of the project to the supervisor
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.
- New graduate (bachelor - university degree), preferably in office administration
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Certain knowledge of administrative and filing standards
- Certain understanding/experience in handling office and/or human resources filing systems
- Good computer skill in MS Office
- Good spoken and written English & Vietnamese
- Attention to details
- High sense of confidentiality
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document and use format. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at:
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to email@example.com
Closing Date for Application: 30th July, 2021
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
18/08/2021Save the Children
18/08/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
20/08/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi