|Job title||:||HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER|
|Location||:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
General Description: HR Manager maintains important compliance with all laws and guidelines for labor matters while communicating and enforcing those laws and guidelines within the organization. Equally important is the protection and representation of our staff. The HR Manager is the staff advocate for all issues ensuring that the VCF staff is given every chance to be successful, fulfilled and equipped.
- Ensures that sufficient human resources are on hand to perform budgeted VCF work with particular attention paid to the policies regarding diversity, equal protection, gender equality and women’s rights. If position is filled by woman then HR Manager is permanent secretary of the Committee on Women’s Affairs at VCF.
- Works with FOSCO and other government agencies to ensure that VCF is in full compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and decrees. Stays updated on legal/government requirements.
- Sees that all staff takes advantage of appropriate outside job enhancement activities that strengthen both staff and VCF.
- Responsible for annual staff performance evaluations and record keeping and is the repository of all HR records – ensuring confidentiality.
- Has responsibility to ensure that VCF rules and polices are followed at all times.
- Creates culture of care and trust. A good listener for staff to depend on. A problem solver.
- Is involved and consulted in all disciplinary actions.
- Prepares the Offer Letter and Labor Contract for staff and keeps them updated.
- Registration and working with FOSCO for social, health ins, PIT finalization and others.
- Maintains updated Job Descriptions + org chart.
- Maintains Staff Handbook.
- Involved with CEO and Finance Department in salary administration.
- Spends time in program activities to understand the work from the bottom up.
- Plans and coordinates VCF staff activities like Birthdays, Farewells, Fun Fridays, staff retreat.
- Exit interviews all staff who are leaving VCF and updates CEO.
- Is member of Senior Management team.
- Performs other duties as necessary for CEO
- Working location: Thu Duc City (district 2), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Benefit: Competitive
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank