YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY developing, advising on and implementing policies related to the effective use of staff of Action Against Hunger-USA based in (or directly reporting to) the NY and Washington D.C. offices. The role of the HR Officer is to ensure that the organization employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, manages properly the HR processes and resources, follows the policies and procedures in place, and ensures training and development opportunities to enhance staff performance in order to achieve Action Against Hunger-USA’s objectives.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as the Action Against Hunger-USA risk management program;
- Managing the talent acquisition process, which involves developing job descriptions and personnel specifications, suggesting recruitment sources, preparing job advertisements, posting and checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Conducting reference checks;
- Preparing and following-up on the onboarding program for each new employee;
- Preparing contracts, salary updates and related documents;
- Developing and implementing the performance management program;
- Updating the staff handbook;
- Providing information and guidance on Action Against Hunger-USA remuneration packages in support of the HR Generalist’s role;
- Providing accurate information for payroll and for the maintenance of employee records;
- Consolidating data and preparing reports, providing real time information to support the day-to-day HR processes as well as the key performance indicators (KPI’s) to the Senior Management Team (SMT);
- Developing HR planned strategies related to new projects, which consider immediate and long-term staff engagement and development;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental supervisors, liaising with the HR team based in Nairobi;
- Planning and delivering training – including inductions for new staff;
- Managing the internship programs at HQ level.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA?
You are a dedicated and experienced HR professional:
- You have bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Learning & Development, International Studies or a related field.
- You have at least seven years of experience in a similar role, preferably with an international NGO.
- You have experience and personal commitment promoting equal employment opportunities including gender equality within the humanitarian and/or development field.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy Service for Providing Training on Business Planning and Pitching Skills for Start-up Youth/Entrepreneurs in Lao Cai ProvinceAide et Action (AEA)
07/10/2020Save the Children