UNDP is seeking to enter into a Long-Term Agreement (LTA) with up to ten (10) Human Resources Recruitment Consultants to support the Central Recruitment Unit (CRU) with the recruitment of various staff positions.
- If the LTA results in an effective Individual Contract payments will be made monthly based on the actual number of days worked, deliverables accepted and upon certification of satisfactory completion of deliverables, clearance and approval by the Chief of CRU. Final payment shall require a signed performance evaluation of the assigned consultant.
- The workday will be based on a 7 hour working day – lunchtime is not included – and estimated 21.75 days per month).
Duration of the Work
The total duration of the LTA will be a maximum 3-year period.
The maximum amount of work each contractor is likely to be engaged during the LTA duration (3 years) is 540 days (180 days/per year). Please note that this is an estimate for financial proposal preparation only. It does not constitute a binding quantity/entitlement. The actual number of working days will be indicated in the TOR for specific assignments each time there is a call for assignment
Home-based (remote assignment), no travel to join duty station is envisaged.
If unforeseen travel outside the Duty Station not required by the Terms of Reference is requested by UNDP, and upon prior written agreement, such travel shall be at UNDP’s expense and the Individual Contractor shall receive a per diem not to exceed United Nations daily subsistence allowance rate in such other location(s).
Duties and Responsibilities
|The Consultant will have the following responsibilities.
Management and organizational arrangements
Collaboration and Partnerships
Human Resources Management (General):
Knowledge of HR management issues and principles and the ability to apply them to strategic and/or practical situations
Ability to capture, develop, share and effectively use information and knowledge.
Required Skills and Experience
The application package containing the following (to be uploaded as one file):
Note: The above documents need to be scanned in one file and uploaded to the online application as one document.
Should you have any questions please email email@example.com no later than 8 October 2020.
Applications must be submitted by COB 12 October 2020 New York Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit a financial proposal through the E-tendering portal.
Details are provided in the Terms of Reference as advertised on UNDP job site: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?job_id=94179
Interested bidders are requested to submit their application using the following link: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_apply.cfm?cur_job_id=94179 as per the instruction in the notice and using templates provided.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation