UNDP is seeking to enter into a Long-Term Agreement (LTA) with up to ten (10) Human Resources Recruitment Consultants to support the Central Recruitment Unit (CRU) with the recruitment of various staff positions.
- If the LTA results in an effective Individual Contract payments will be made monthly based on the actual number of days worked, deliverables accepted and upon certification of satisfactory completion of deliverables, clearance and approval by the Chief of CRU. Final payment shall require a signed performance evaluation of the assigned consultant.
- The workday will be based on a 7 hour working day - lunchtime is not included - and estimated 21.75 days per month).
Duration of the Work
The total duration of the LTA will be a maximum 3-year period.
The maximum amount of work each contractor is likely to be engaged during the LTA duration (3 years) is 540 days (180 days/per year).
Please note that this is an estimate for financial proposal preparation only. It does not constitute a binding quantity/entitlement. The actual number of working days will be indicated in the TOR for specific assignments each time there is a call for assignment
Home-based (remote assignment), no travel to join duty station is envisaged.
If unforeseen travel outside the Duty Station not required by the Terms of Reference is requested by UNDP, and upon prior written agreement, such travel shall be at UNDP’s expense and the Individual Contractor shall receive a per diem not to exceed United Nations daily subsistence allowance rate in such other location(s).
Duties and Responsibilities
|The Consultant will have the following responsibilities.
- The Consultants will support the Central Recruitment Unit (CRU) with the recruitment of various staff positions;
- Organization of recruitment processes including posting vacancy announcement;
- Initial screening (longlisting) of applicants against eligibility criteria. Finalized longlisting and shortlisting reports;
- Organize and evaluate candidate applications; archive interview notes; administer written assessments and input information in the UNDP platform;
- Manage all recruitment activity relevant technology platforms;
- Organize technical assessment and interviews, including liaising with candidates. Management of verification of academic credentials, employment history and references as applicable;
- Retrieval of references and prepare submission of all necessary documentation for CRB/CRP Review;
- Manage communication with candidates as it relates to the outcome of their applications (regret letters);
- Additional tasks may be assigned on as needed basis;
- The consultants will work closely with Human Resources Specialist in the Central Recruitment Unit (CRU) and have an opportunity to learn more about UN human resources rules, regulations, procedures and practices and participate in a variety of projects, special events, task forces or committees.
- Recruitment process completion and reporting. Estimated duration within the set KPIs (e.g. longlisting within 5 days). Recruitment completion on case to case basis
Management and organizational arrangements
- The consultants will be given access to relevant information necessary for execution of the deliverables under this assignment;
- The consultants will work from home;
- The consultants will be responsible for providing her/his own working station (i.e. laptop, internet, phone, scanner/printer, etc.) and must have access to reliable internet connection;
- Given the global consultations to be undertaken during this assignment, the consultants are expected to be reasonably flexible with his/her availability for such consultations taking into consideration different time zones;
- Any necessary travel must be approved in advance by the Chief of CRU
- The consultants are responsible for obtaining any visas and security clearances needed to travel, with the necessary support from the Centre;
- All related travel expenses will be supported by the CRU budget and will be arranged as per UNDP rules and regulations for consultants.
- People Management
- Knowledge of organizational development concepts, issues and principles and the ability to apply them to strategic and/or practical situations
Collaboration and Partnerships
- Ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside (Programmes/projects) or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Sets overall direction for the formation and management of strategic relationships contributing to the overall positioning of UNDP
Human Resources Management (General):
Knowledge of HR management issues and principles and the ability to apply them to strategic and/or practical situations
Ability to capture, develop, share and effectively use information and knowledge.
- At least Master’s in human resources management/development, or related social science fields, required.
- At least Five years of HR experience in international development organization, required.
- Experience using e-recruitment or application tracking systems., required.
- Good knowledge of HR selection/assessment tools an asset.
- Strong communication skills an asset.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required;
- Working knowledge of French and Spanish is an asset.
The application package containing the following (to be uploaded as one file):
Note: The above documents need to be scanned in one file and uploaded to the online application as one document.
- A cover letter with a brief description of why the Offer considers her/himself the most suitable for the assignment;
- Personal CV or P11, indicating all past experience from similar projects and specifying the relevant assignment period (from/to), as well as the email and telephone contacts of at least three (3) professional references;
Should you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8 October 2020.
Applications must be submitted by COB 12 October 2020 New York Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit a financial proposal through the E-tendering portal.
Details are provided in the Terms of Reference as advertised on UNDP job site: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?job_id=94179
Interested bidders are requested to submit their application using the following link: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_apply.cfm?cur_job_id=94179 as per the instruction in the notice and using templates provided.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản
Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất