Human Rights Specialist(s)
ECUE is a social enterprise supporting organizations and businesses to better comply with human rights values, including but not limited to Diversity and Inclusion, Gender Equality, Anti-sexual Harassment and Integrity. ECUE assists firms to succeed by helping them to (i) build organizational culture based on humane values; (ii) develop internal governance mechanisms based on mutual respect and efficacy; (iii) mitigate legal and reputational risks by preventing violations of laws and ethical standards; and (iv) build social responsible brand by cultivating trust in the community.
ECUE is currently recruiting Human Rights Specialist(s).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research and analyze cultural, social and economic problems using rights-based approach, therefrom present stakeholders (firms, NGOs and government agencies) with proposals for policy changes, better procedures and practices, in alignment with international human rights standards.
- Participate in developing training programmes about human rights for firms and organizations and interested individuals.
- Collaborate and support media and social advocacy teams to run social campaigns from a human rights-based approach.
- Contribute to ECUE’s general strategic development.
- Represent ECUE in working with partners and the media when necessary from your professional perspective and role.
- Professional background and practical experience in human rights, laws, CSR, especially in rights-based approach.
- Strong analytical skills and abilities to synthesize and communicate the topic of human rights to a wide range of audience – businesses, social organizations or government agencies.
- Experience in working with different types of stakeholders (businesses, government agencies, civil society and the press) is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, to manage and support other members in research and media teams.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Full-time position in Hanoi with the possibility of travelling nationally and internationally.
- Work directly with ECUE’s Managing Director.
- Benefits in accordance with Vietnam Labour Code. Salary ranging from 20.000.000VND to 40.000.000VND per month, depending on performance and the ability to contribute to ECUE.
Note: ECUE is open to working with human rights specialist(s) as associate partner, consultant or other forms of collaboration.
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 14th, 2020.
More information about can be found at www.ecue.vnCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam