Date advertised: 13 May 2021
Closing date: 10 Jun 2021 - 05:59 +07
Department: Programme Operations
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Humanitarian Information and Policy Officer at Any existing Save the Children office location.
Dimensions: The Humanitarian Information and Policy Officer reports to the Head of Humanitarian Operational Policy and Advocacy and is a member of the HPAC working group on humanitarian operational policy. The Officer works closely with the Humanitarian Response and Preparedness Team, MEAL and Information Management focal points to ensure the timely provision of high quality information products on humanitarian responses. The Officer maintains a strong network with counterparts at country, regional and global level.
Reports to: Head of Humanitarian Operational Policy & Advocacy
Staff reporting to this post: None
Budget Responsibilities: None
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Proven project management experience in a humanitarian information and communications/advocacy project capacity.
- Experience working in information management, advocacy/communications or knowledge management.
- Strong understanding of NGO operations and Save the Children’s position in the wider humanitarian community.
- Good understanding of global humanitarian work / policies / strategies with working knowledge of humanitarian affairs.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to motivate, influence and negotiate both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to distil complex information and materials into digestible and inspiring messages for diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated success in setting up new processes and ways of working to deliver high-quality information products or tools targeting a diverse range of audiences.
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills, with an ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple demands and competing priorities while maintaining high-quality standards
- Attention to detail and ability to follow tasks and ideas through to completion.
- Significant ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt work plans flexibly depending on external opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a proven ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels and across cultures and an ability to promote and lead on integrated working.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Experienced in using Sharepoint and software to design reports and information products such as Microsoft Publisher, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Spark.
- Demonstrated commitment to the Save the Children mission and values.
- Strongly desirable: working knowledge of French, Spanish or Arabic.
- Working knowledge of French, Spanish or Arabic
We can offer circa £ 29,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Find out more about this role by downloading the job description here Job descriptionCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank