- Drive our ambition; join the team setting high targets and steering us toward maximum effect. Our Impact Investing team’s objective is to achieve our mission by creating a pool of capital to scale up innovation, designed to achieve breakthroughs for children in Australia and around the world. You will be a core part of our team, bringing a fresh perspective and thinking with both an impact and commercial lens. We need you to look at the big picture to ensure long term, targeted impact.Save the Children is no ordinary not-for-profit.
We’re ambitious, creative and outspoken. We stand up for children’s rights. We want all children to be educated, healthy and live a life free from violence. We run programs in Australia and overseas and, if there’s a disaster - like an earthquake, drought or conflict – we are there on the ground.
Where you come in:
In this full-time position based in our Carlton Head Office (or another location across Australia and the Asia Pacific region), you will be instrumental in building Save the Children’s visibility and networks in the impact investing ecosystem. Reporting to the Head of Impact Investing and working closely with the Fund’s Investment Committee, you will identify investment opportunities, conduct due diligence, and oversee the investment portfolio from both a financial and social impact perspective.
You will make an impact by:
- Building and leveraging a network in the impact investing space and building our presence across the industry,
- Leading all aspects of an end-to-end transaction process, from opportunity identification through to completion,
- Managing the portfolio of investments to ensure maximum social and financial returns,
- Partnering with key internal and external stakeholders to collaborate, understand and rigorously report on impact,
- Leading portfolio reviews and continuously improve the portfolio management process.
- A background in research or investment, consulting or exposure to a start-up or technology company,
- An ability to understand new markets/ and products and quickly identify and articulate features and benefits,
- Strong written communication and influencing skills,
- Exposure to financials and accounting, including understanding of company financial statements,
- A thirst for learning, personal and organisational growth and a drive to exceed expectations.
- Opportunity to work on additional projects alongside business as usual
- Internal employment and development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Agile work environment including working from home
- Pet friendly work environment
- Child friendly work environment
- Full salary packaging benefits
- Additional annual leave options
- Flexible on Australia or Asia Pacific region, Australia
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
31/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
22/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam