Save the Children is recruiting an Individual Consultant to Conduct Report of Documentation of Safe School Framework Implementation.
Save the Children is the leading global independent organization for children. Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. Around the world, we work every day to give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. When crisis strikes, and children are most vulnerable, we are always among the first to respond and the last to leave. We ensure children’s unique needs are met and their voices are heard. We deliver lasting results for millions of children, including those hardest to reach.
The Building Resilience to Natural Hazards in Central Vietnam project funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID) has been implemented over three phases: phase I (October 2015 – June 2017), phase II (July 2017 to September 2018) and currently phase III (March 2019- September 2021). It is implemented through the following consortium partners: American Red Cross (ARC, as lead) working with and through Vietnam Red Cross (VNRC); Catholic Relief Services (CRS); Help Age International, (HAIV), Plan International (Plan); and Save the Children (SC).
The documentation of Safe School Framework implementation at school level aims to collect the best practices, challenges and recommendations from schools in project areas and non-project areas to advocate for MoET, local authorities and other stakeholder in improving the quality of school based DRR program in the future.
Child Safeguarding positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
We are looking for a Vietnamese national for:
- Vacancy: An individual consultant to conduct report of the documentation of Safe School Framework implementation.
- Location: Ha Tinh, Quang Tri, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Ninh Thuan
- Review project documents (project description, project reports, documentation of Safe School Framework implementation in phase 2 of the project, Safe School Framework in Disaster Risk Reduction and relevant documents of MoET, etc.).
- Develop necessary tools for data collection.
- Implement the various data collection activities, including face to face interview, group discussion and online survey.
- Process and analyses data gathered from the various data collection activities. This includes the following:
- Creation of an electronic database for each type of data collected for the evaluation. A copy of each electronic database created must be submitted to SC at the end of the assignment.
- Cleaning and validation of the data collected.
- Consolidation of data collected.
- Write the first draft and the final version of the documentation report. The final version must include any modifications needed based on the comments given by SC and Technical Advisors during the presentation of the first draft. The first draft and final version of the evaluation report will be written in Vietnamese, plus an English executive summary of the report will be submitted to SC after having the agreed final version in Vietnamese.
- Develop a short presentation and share it in the dissemination workshop attended by relevant stakeholders.
The selected consultant will be required to deliver the following deliverables to SC:
- Data collection tools
- Detail plan for data collection
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Documentation report
- Presentation on key findings of report
- Final documentation report
- Have extensive experience and knowledge about Disaster Risk Reduction, Safe School Framework;
- At least 5 years of experience and use of qualitative research methods (data collection, analysis and reporting);
- Be familiar with online survey, including development of tools for online data collection;
- Have highly developed report writing skills and project documenation
- Having good expereince in working various the government agencies at different level across the country.
The tentative duration for the evaluation from April to May 2021. The detail of timeline for each activity will be developed between SC and the consultant.
The candidate should submit a technical proposal and a financial proposal and CV through email address: email@example.com.
The closing date for application is 18 pm on 29th March 2021. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)