Human Resources Technology Intern
Department: Human Resources-New York HQ
Duration: This is a 3-6 month internship and remotely located.
Church World Service (CWS) is a non-profit, international humanitarian assistance organization working to eradicate hunger and poverty and to promote peace and justice around the world. CWS meets disaster relief and recovery needs, facilitates sustainable social and economic development, provides assistance and resettlement services to refugees. CWS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability or veteran status in employment or in the provision of services.
Why Church World Service? Why Now? Church World Service is the global destination employer. Our mission says it all. Thank you (in advance) for checking out our mission. You are right, there are other INGOs working in this same space. But, we have figured out something awesome: How to balance the heavy lift, foster innovation and prioritize employee success. This is thetime to join the organization during its Renaissance Period! This is one-stop shopping for growing your career and establishing your professional brand. Our employees are our “secret sauce”. Believe it: Check out our online presence starting here: www.cwsglobal.org.
Join a wicked smart, agile and fun-loving Human Resources Team working in a flat, team - driven HR department structure. Yes, flat! Don’t be fooled, accountability, efficiency and transparency are important to us. This is an incredible opportunity for the HR Intern who desires exposure, support and access to tremendous professional growth and learning opportunities for reaching “your next level”.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Supported Autonomy
- Meaningful Work
- Tangible Results
What does that look like?
- Your knowledge base will deepen
- Your skills will become sharper
- Your passion for human resources and organizational effectiveness (the way these disciplines were meant to be applied) will most certainly be elevated.
What will ensure your success on this team?
- Emotional intelligence
- A sincere commitment to sharing your expertise and the willingness to learn (this means admitting that you don’t know everything).
Sound too good to be true? Apply and see!
CWS is seeking a skilled and forward-thinking Human Resources Technology Intern to join the global Human Resources Team headquartered in New York City to accomplish three learning and development goals:
- Pilot an innovative e-learning environment through gamification and digital simulation experiences.
- Transform traditional training curriculum content by applying principles of behavior – reward thinking for enhanced employee engagement.
- Leverage MS SharePoint as a value-added learning management platform to house various learning and development resources.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in computer science and gamification experience is a plus
- An understanding of employee engagement, behavior – reward thinking and microlearning preferred
Kindly attach your cover letter (yes, we read them), resume and a work sample (impress us!).
Application Deadline: April 7th, 2021.
Note: It’s important that a well-developed cover letter expressing your interest in this internship and in Church World Service is submitted as part of the candidate’s application package.
[This is a paid remote Internship]
Apply HERECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)