Human Resources Technology Intern
Department: Human Resources-New York HQ
Duration: This is a 3-6 month internship and remotely located.
Church World Service (CWS) is a non-profit, international humanitarian assistance organization working to eradicate hunger and poverty and to promote peace and justice around the world. CWS meets disaster relief and recovery needs, facilitates sustainable social and economic development, provides assistance and resettlement services to refugees. CWS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability or veteran status in employment or in the provision of services.
Why Church World Service? Why Now? Church World Service is the global destination employer. Our mission says it all. Thank you (in advance) for checking out our mission. You are right, there are other INGOs working in this same space. But, we have figured out something awesome: How to balance the heavy lift, foster innovation and prioritize employee success. This is thetime to join the organization during its Renaissance Period! This is one-stop shopping for growing your career and establishing your professional brand. Our employees are our “secret sauce”. Believe it: Check out our online presence starting here: www.cwsglobal.org.
Join a wicked smart, agile and fun-loving Human Resources Team working in a flat, team - driven HR department structure. Yes, flat! Don’t be fooled, accountability, efficiency and transparency are important to us. This is an incredible opportunity for the HR Intern who desires exposure, support and access to tremendous professional growth and learning opportunities for reaching “your next level”.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Supported Autonomy
- Meaningful Work
- Tangible Results
What does that look like?
- Your knowledge base will deepen
- Your skills will become sharper
- Your passion for human resources and organizational effectiveness (the way these disciplines were meant to be applied) will most certainly be elevated.
What will ensure your success on this team?
- Emotional intelligence
- A sincere commitment to sharing your expertise and the willingness to learn (this means admitting that you don’t know everything).
Sound too good to be true? Apply and see!
CWS is seeking a skilled and forward-thinking Human Resources Technology Intern to join the global Human Resources Team headquartered in New York City to accomplish three learning and development goals:
- Pilot an innovative e-learning environment through gamification and digital simulation experiences.
- Transform traditional training curriculum content by applying principles of behavior – reward thinking for enhanced employee engagement.
- Leverage MS SharePoint as a value-added learning management platform to house various learning and development resources.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in computer science and gamification experience is a plus
- An understanding of employee engagement, behavior – reward thinking and microlearning preferred
Kindly attach your cover letter (yes, we read them), resume and a work sample (impress us!).
Application Deadline: April 7th, 2021.
Note: It’s important that a well-developed cover letter expressing your interest in this internship and in Church World Service is submitted as part of the candidate’s application package.
[This is a paid remote Internship]
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD