Location: HCMC, Viet Nam
Internship duration: 06 months with a possibility of a 3-month extension
Estimated start date: As soon as possible
Posting Period: 18 March - 01 April 2021
Technical area, department or division: Corporate Responsibility in Eliminating Slavery and Trafficking (CREST)
Language requirements: English
Title: Project Intern (Vietnamese)
Work under the overall supervision of the Project Manager, and the direct supervision of the Project Coordinator in HCMC. The Project Intern will be responsible for the following relevant programmatic activities:
- Assist CREST project team in planning and organizing duty travel and related administrative and logistical arrangements;
- Assist in provision of administrative and logistical support required for the project, including but not limited to drafting meeting notes, preparing and finalizing administrative documents according to IOM’s processes;
- Assist in planning and arrangements for conducting project events such as workshops, seminars/conferences, trainings, meetings, presentations, including participants’ travel and hotel arrangements and trip itineraries where necessary;
- Support with other project activities, which includes but are not limited to:
- Undertake desk research as required for project concept notes/ proposal
- Contribute to internal and external CREST communication and visibility efforts in alignment with planned project deliverables;
- Assist with data entry into project database; conduct basic data analysis as required;
- Liaise with stakeholders involved both internally and externally and follow-up to ensure timely progress of tasks assigned;
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
Applications to IOM internships must, at the time of application, meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
- Have graduated with a university degree as defined in (a) and (b) and if selected, must commence the internship within one year of graduation.
All applicants must be between 20 and 36 years of age.
Application should have a working knowledge (both oral and written) of English.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV and letter of interest to IOM office in HCMC (email@example.com) by 01 April 2021. In the subject line, please indicate Project Intern_HCMC, Vietnam.
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)