- Assist the project team with focus on the first action area one namely legal and regulatory framework, including elaboration of ideas/concepts, data collection, desk research, drafting invitation, reports, contacting with relevant public agencies.
- Support to quality assurance in technical activities and deliverables of the consultant contracts under action area one.
- Support to other project activities under the elaboration and implementation of approaches for technology cooperation and capacity development when required.
- Ad-hoc support to the partner organization and the team;
- Provide assistance to project team members in regard to internal meetings and discussions (e.g., protocol preparation, minute meeting notes, etc.) when required;
- Provide translation services when needed (between English and Vietnamese);
- Support to the preparation of workshops, trainings, field visit and other events;
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
- Vietnamese nationality;
- Currently undertaking or has recently completed postgraduate/bachelor studies in public policy, public relation,, environment, engineering, economics, development or a comparable course of study. A Master’s Degree is an asset;
- Have interest in the energy sector, in particular renewable energyand/or in development cooperation. Have good understanding on renewable energy is an asset;
- Previous experience in a team – project (be it an official or intern position) is an asset;
- Previous professional experiences in the context of international development cooperation;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese. German is an asset;
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills;
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to sustainable development of the power sector in Viet Nam;
- Ability to work very precisely and flexibility;
- Willing to take on responsibility and travel to project sites for work if necessary;
- The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to email@example.com before 30th November 2020.
The internship is expected to start from 20th December 2020 and lasts for 6 months.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – ESP/BEM” in the subject line.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
15/01/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics