- Job title: Intern (Financial Management) - Vietnamese national only
- Organisation: IFAD
- Application Deadline: 23 June 2022
- Contract duration: 01 July 2022 - 31 December 2022
- Location: Ha Noi
I. Organisation Profile:
The International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) is an international financial institution and a specialized United Nations agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty and hunger. It does so by investing in rural people. IFAD finances programmes and projects that increase agricultural productivity and raise rural incomes, and advocates at the local, national and international level for policies that contribute to rural transformation.
The Financial Operations Department (FOD) is a dynamic financial, strategic and responsive business partner and service provider fully supporting IFAD in developing its financial strategy and managing its financial, investments and material resources. FOD ensures that these resources are efficiently, economically and effectively used to achieve IFAD’s objectives in the long-term and deliver on its development commitments.
The Financial Management Services Division (FMD) oversees financial management practices in IFAD-funded operations, including financial reporting, audit, project liquidity management and fiduciary compliance. The division is responsible for IFAD’s financial management workforce including FM consultants and Interns.
II. Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Regional Finance Officer-Team Leader and in close cooperation with the APR regional team, the incumbent will work as resource person on activities related to the financial management and monitoring of official documents and communications related to the projects financial cycle management.
These activities will include, and will be not limited to, the following:
- Research and collect data from internal and external sources for report/queries and follow-up.
- Assist and contribute to checking underlying data from Audit Report to the disbursement information from Flexcube.
- Assist in follow-up on overdue, pending and expired loans and preparing the communication letters to be sent to the recipients.
- Assist in preparing user-tailored financial reporting on IFAD-supported projects and project data, including disbursement patterns and analysis on financing agreements.
- Assist Finance Officers with development of improved practices and processes for portfolio administration.
- Familiarise with FMD Desk and its related documentation and prepare related monitoring/status files. Assist in update risk rating on FMDB and upload FMAQs.
- Assist with the organisation of the Financial Management training events for projects, consultants and staff as appropriate.
- Assist in review of Project Design and/or Supervision documents in relation to Financial Management areas e.g. budgeting, accounting, flow of funds, financial reporting and audit.
- Undertake other activities as required and discussed with the Team Leader and/or Finance Officers in the regional cluster.
III. Expected output:
- Accurate and meaningful reporting on project financial management
- Findings of design and supervision reports captured in risk-based disbursement reporting systems
- Audit reports uploaded timely
IV. Expected procedures:
Interested Vietnamese national candidate are invited to send your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 June 2022.
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact