BACKGROUND INFORMATION - IPAS
- Support IPAS and IPAS PMI a variety of tasks as outlined and assigned in the annual work plan;
- Support the preparation of the PMI Workplan and monitor its progress;
- Take lead in the preparation of PMI quarterly reports ensuring regular inputs are prepared and extracting supporting data from various systems;
- Participate in the development and promotion of checklists, webinars, and guidelines;
- Develop and manage G Suite dashboards.
- Maintain, update, and support all relevant knowledge management efforts for the unit;
- Monitor and maintain the advisory task dashboard;
- Providing analysis and reporting as required for the PMI team by ensuring compliance with all policies, guidelines, and instructions set out by IPMG and the organization;
- Support with the preparation of reports for the unit and relevant performance management initiatives;
- Provide assistance to the PM on the implementation of Phase II of the “Digitalization of IPAS advisory and operational support” Project;
- Day to day tasks as assigned.
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent is required.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in, or have recently completed (within three years prior to the application date of the internship) a Bachelor/Master’s/Ph.D. Degree in a relevant area, preferably in Business Administration, Science and/or Engineering.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Google Suite is an asset;
- Analytical skills;
- Database analysis, processing and reporting;
- Ability to prepare communication material including presentations;
- Website and intranet development;
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs, particularly with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other publishing software.
|Treats all individuals with respect; responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do the same. Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness. Role model for diversity and inclusion.|
|Acts as a positive role model contributing to the team spirit. Collaborates and supports the development of others. For people managers only: Acts as positive leadership role model, motivates, directs and inspires others to succeed, utilizing appropriate leadership styles.|
|Demonstrates understanding of the impact of own role on all partners and always puts the end beneficiary first. Builds and maintains strong external relationships and is a competent partner for others (if relevant to the role).|
|Efficiently establishes an appropriate course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a goal. Actions lead to total task accomplishment through concern for quality in all areas. Sees opportunities and takes the initiative to act on them. Understands that responsible use of resources maximizes our impact on our beneficiaries.|
|Open to change and flexible in a fast paced environment. Effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements. Reflects on experiences and modifies own behavior. Performance is consistent, even under pressure. Always pursues continuous improvements.|
|Evaluates data and courses of action to reach logical, pragmatic decisions. Takes an unbiased, rational approach with calculated risks. Applies innovation and creativity to problem-solving.|
|Expresses ideas or facts in a clear, concise and open manner. Communication indicates a consideration for the feelings and needs of others. Actively listens and proactively shares knowledge. Handles conflict effectively, by overcoming differences of opinion and finding common ground.|
CONTRACT TYPE, LEVEL AND DURATION - INTERNSHIP
- Please note that the closing date is midnight Copenhagen time
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- UNOPS seeks to reasonably accommodate candidates with special needs, upon request.
- Work life harmonization - UNOPS values its people and recognizes the importance of balancing professional and personal demands. We have a progressive policy on work-life harmonization and offer several flexible working options. This policy applies to UNOPS personnel on all contract types
- For staff positions only, UNOPS reserves the right to appoint a candidate at a lower level than the advertised level of the post
- For retainer contracts, you must complete a few Mandatory Courses (around 4 hours) in your own time, before providing services to UNOPS.
- The incumbent is responsible to abide by security policies, administrative instructions, plans and procedures of the UN Security Management System and that of UNOPS.
BACKGROUND INFORMATION - UNOPS
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation