INTERN FOR TEACHER PROGRAMME
- UNESCO-Korea FIT Project on Global Citizenship Education and Teacher Development;
- UNESCO-China Hainan Airlines Partnership Project “Enhancing Girls’ and Women’s Right to Quality Education through Gender Sensitive Policy Making, Teacher Development and Pedagogy in South, Southeast, and Central Asia”;
- UNESCO-China Shanghai FIT Project on Professionalisation of Teaching;
- China-sponsored Wenhui Award for Educational Innovation;
- The World Teachers’ Day Regional Event;
- Research and publication projects under the Regular Programme.
- Conduct research and produce analysis or summaries for the Teacher projects as assigned;
- Assist in organizing/following up on activities related to the Teachers Programme;
- Draft/edit documents, presentations and other communication materials as required;
- Attend relevant meetings, take notes and prepare summaries as requested;
- Contribute to building up and maintaining the database and e-archive of the Teachers Programme;
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by the Chief of the EISD Section or the Director of the UNESCO Bangkok Office.
- Bachelor’s degree as the minimum, a completed Master is desirable, in Education, Development Studies, Public Policy, Political Science, International Relations, Law or other Social Sciences disciplines; a multi/interdisciplinary background is desirable.
- At least 6 months of prior working experience, including with international organisations, government agencies, educational or academic institutions, NGOs, and/or multinational companies, is required.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written); good knowledge of other UN official languages is desirable.
- High integrity and strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a punctual and quality manner under time pressure;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills;
- Strong research and analytical abilities;
- Good skills for event organization (both in-person and virtual);
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel, PPT and other Microsoft Office applications; working knowledge of SharePoint, CRM, infographic design, audio and video production is desirable;
- Meticulousness and accuracy;
- Ability for proactive and independent problem solving;
- Ability to communicate and work effectively and efficiently in multicultural environments;
- Diplomatic sensitiveness, customer-oriented attitude and awareness of confidentiality.
- insights into the UN System in general and the work of UNESCO, especially its Bangkok Office in particular;
- insightful knowledge and understanding of international education development, especially teacher development;
- good experience in and skills for international project management and event organization;
- enhanced ability for internal and external communication and coordination, particularly in international settings;
- strengthened research, analytical and English writing skills;
- enriched and sharpened IT skills;
- deepened multi-cultural awareness, diplomatic sensitivity, problem-solving skills and teamwork competency.
UNESCO applies a zero tolerance policy against all forms of harassment.
UNESCO is committed to achieve and sustain gender parity among its staff members in all categories and at all grades. Furthermore, UNESCO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities, as well as nationals from non-and under-represented Member States (last update here) are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Worldwide mobility is required for staff members appointed to international posts.
UNESCO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)