Oxfam in Vietnam Internship Opportunity
INTERN FOR WOMEN’S RIGHT & GENDER JUSTICE PROGRAMME
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Oxfam is a confederation of 20 organizations working together in more than 90 countries. We are part of a global movement for change, empowering people to create a future that is secure, just, and free from poverty.
Oxfam in Vietnam is working to seek transformative changes in policies, practices and beliefs in ways that will fundamentally improve the lives of poor and marginalized women and men and ensure that all citizens have the same opportunity to enjoy their rights. Oxfam in Vietnam current country strategy contributes to shaping the debate on extreme inequality in Vietnam and globally, our three programme goals include promoting gender equality and women’s agency, social accountability and empowered citizens, and secured livelihoods and resilient communities.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
Oxfam offers an internship program for young Vietnamese graduates who are passionate about Oxfam's mission of working with others to overcome poverty, suffering and injustice. Selected intern will provide administrative support to the team, gain essential office skills, and take part in project activities as well as a number of training opportunities. They will gain invaluable working experience that benefits their future employment. Internship contract lasts for 12 months. Oxfam wishes to promote diversity in our team: members of Vietnam's ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of other minority groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam with occasional travel to project areas
Report to: Programme Manager
Allowance: VND3,000,000/month, plus lunch allowance and accident insurance.
- Support documentation activities, namely, application of digital technology for creative reporting (biannually, annually or after workshops), documentation; interviewing; filming and photo-taking;
- Provide creative input to project activities;
- Communicate and support partners and other agencies in programme implementation;
- Organize workshops, seminars, training courses, etc;
- Contact project partners, consultants and other stakeholders in relevant activities;
- Support translation and interpretation when required (Vietnamese – English and vice versa);
- Be in charge of general administration (filing documents, managing the programme; library, booking, circulating mail, fax, photocopying, scanning);
- Search and provide data that serve as a basis for day-to-day implementation process and proposal writing;
- Join field trips when required;
- Others as appropriate.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Vietnamese citizen, University degree
- Basic understanding of gender issue;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Ms. Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Good knowledge of digital application for creative reporting, documentation;
- Good command of English, including interpretation and translation from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa;
- Commitment and inspiration to work in development areas and poor community;
- Some knowledge of development work, but not essential;
- Good communication, presentation skills (especially in working with people from different backgrounds);
- Good teamwork skills (supporting others, delegation, influencing, negotiating);
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team;
- Respect for others.
- Taking part in relevant programme events (internal training, programme meetings, workshops, etc.);
- Taking part in monitoring and evaluation missions as appropriate;
- Induction to financial management system of Oxfam;
- Developing career development plan and review regularly with line-manager
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can apply via this LINK
Closing date: 17th June 2021
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employerCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank