Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world's most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter and an enthusiastic Intern to work with the HIV/TB team.
Description of the project the Intern will complete: Supporting in building Business Capability among Community Based Organistions (CBOs) and Social Enterprises (SEs) to provide HIV related goods and services in Vietnam and advocacy for HIV prevention financing.
Description of the overall learning objectives and goals for the internship/benefit to the Intern: The followings are intended outcome that the intern can benefit:
- On-the-job learning experience.
- Immersion in a professional INGO environment.
- Opportunity to build networks and connections across a large number of private clinics, social enterprises, community-based organizations, government organizations, companies, communication corporations, and more
- Working side-by-side community-based organizations (CBOs) and social enterprises (SEs) in innovative and meaningful work to offer HIV commodities and services to those at risk of HIV.
- Gain experience and insights in Vietnam's Health system, including challenges around sustainability and domestic financing of HIV services
- Increased professional skills.
- Enhanced ability to recognize professional preferences and abilities, and match them with appropriate career related choices.
Skills to be developed and/or expanded during internship:
- Deeper knowledge of practical assessment.
- Develop skills to synthesize and analyze data.
- Greater understanding of commercialization in a Global Health context.
Proposed activities :
- Provide assistance to the team to collect data on commercial HIV-related goods and services from CBO, SEs.
- Provide assistance to the team to collect data on private sector investment in HIV-related goods and services.
- Support the team in its Policy and Advocacy work on HIV prevention financing.
- Assist with and manage general day-to-day administrative tasks, including reporting and preparing presentations.
Required Experience Brief description of required skills/experience the intern should possess:
- Either Studying or Graduated in one year in Business or Public Health.
- Knowledgeable on business development.
- An interest in Health Care.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills.
Deadline to Apply - 16 April, 2021.
Internship Duration: May 1, 2021 - September 30, 2021 ( Stipend will be provided as well)
Estimated number of hours per week: 40
Travel Required: Yes
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click HERE to apply for this position.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID