THIS IS A LOCALLY RECRUITED POSITION.
This internship aims to offer students undergoing graduate or post-graduate studies and recent graduates a meaningful work experience by supplementing their learning through a practical and on-the-job training approach. In doing so, the intern’s knowledge is supplemented through a practical learning experience while IUCN derives some level of advantage from the young professional’s services as well as the possibility of gaining new perspectives from the intern.
IUCN in Viet Nam is seeking to recruit a Programme Support Officer - Intern starting in the midle of April 2021. The Intern will serve for a period of about 6 months. The position is based in IUCN Coordination Office in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam with occasional travels to the fields. The position reports to the Marine and Coastal Program Coordinator.
- Implementation of project activities
- Preparation of relevant meetings, conferences, events, reports, stories writing, etc
- Translation and interpretation in relation to project work;
- Support the business engagement activities.
- Videography and photography;
- Promoting IUCN work via social media channel and storytelling;
- Story write-ups, publications, translations and interpretation, etc.
- Perform other tasks as requested by their supervisors.
EXPECTED OUTCOMES and DELIVERABLES:
- Increased coverage of IUCN Vietnam’s activities through multimedia platforms
- Short articles and web stories posted
- Project activities implemented as required by supervisor
- Communication materials for each project produced
- Relevant workshops and meetings attended and reports prepared
- Final-year Bachelor or recently graduated student in the field of natural resources management, communications, or economics;
- Good understanding of IUCN’s mission;
- Ability of telecommuting;
- Personal flexibility and high motivation;
- Good command of English and Vietnamese;
- Good skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and media software (ProShow Producer, Canva, Aegisub).
IUCN is a membership Union uniquely composed of both government and civil society organisations. It provides public, private and non-governmental organisations with the knowledge and tools that enable human progress, economic development and nature conservation to take place together.
Created in 1948, IUCN is now the world’s largest and most diverse environmental network, harnessing the knowledge, resources and reach of more than 1,300 Member organisations and some 10,000 experts. It is a leading provider of conservation data, assessments and analysis. Its broad membership enables IUCN to fill the role of incubator and trusted repository of best practices, tools and international standards.
IUCN provides a neutral space in which diverse stakeholders including governments, NGOs, scientists, businesses, local communities, indigenous peoples organisations and others can work together to forge and implement solutions to environmental challenges and achieve sustainable development.
Working with many partners and supporters, IUCN implements a large and diverse portfolio of conservation projects worldwide. Combining the latest science with the traditional knowledge of local communities, these projects work to reverse habitat loss, restore ecosystems and improve people’s well-being.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)
16/04/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation