- Telephone conference with specialists from the Ministry of Health aimed to define expectations and needs;
- Undertaken an extensive review of the literature relevant to curriculum development in classroom and work-based learning contexts and based on information produce summary with situation in different context and use this information for presentation on orientation meeting and seminar.
- Orientation meeting (audience - management of 11 medical universities of Uzbekistan and faculty of GP departments - approximately 130 participants):
- Draft an orientation meeting program based on MoH needs and finalize jointly with the responsible specialist of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Prepare a presentation on international experience in introduction of a credit-based modular education system for GPs. The presentation should cover integration of preventive medicine topics into the credit-based modular GP education system;
- Prepare presentations that will help participants of the orientation meeting understand the purpose, objectives and mechanism for the step-by-step implementation of the credit-based modular system;
- Facilitate discussions to gain consensus of curriculum content and delivery methods.
- Seminar (audience - managers of departments for academic affairs, heads of GP departments of all universities. Approximately 35 specialists):
- Draft and align a seminar program (goals and objectives);
- Draft and present during the seminar sample curricula and syllabi for credit-based modular system used in the world's best medical universities (according to QS ratings, Shanghai ratings, Times Higher Education for higher education institutions offering medical education in clinical, preclinical medicine and related disciplines) and medical universities of one of the former Soviet countries;
- Cover separately the integration of preventive medicine into syllabi and curricula of the credit-based modular education system;
- Prepare presentations for participants on each step of the credit-based modular system implementation process;
- Prepare tasks for group work on developing a work plan for step-by-step implementation of a credit-based modular education system. The plan should contain the timeline and responsible parties;
- Facilitate the seminar including group work on developing a work plan.
- Study the existing education system and the regulatory framework in Uzbekistan, based on analytical report provided by MoH (report and current curriculum will be provided by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan);
- Study the experience of former Soviet countries and European countries in transition to a credit-based modular education system; develop a template for the concept and a detailed action plan on transition to a credit-based modular system in Uzbekistan;
- Identify key needs of the Ministry of Health in developing a concept and a detailed action plan and ensure incorporation of modern education approaches like choice-based credit system in future actions;
- Support MoH working group in preparation of a first draft of the concept and the detailed action plan on transition to a credit-based modular system in Uzbekistan (in-country);
- Assist in finalizing the concept and the detailed action plan on transition to a credit-based modular system (remote support to the working group).
- The goal of methodological guidelines is to prepare instructions for teaching staff of medical universities on each introduction step of a credit-based modular GP education system. The methodological guidelines should help specialists understand all implementation stages and serve as a reference in case of questions during preparation and implementation of the credit-based modular GP education system.
- Based on international experience, develop a template (content) of methodological guidelines. The methodological guidelines should cover such matters as: planning the educational process in the credit-based system; organization of the educational process in a credit-based system; student independent study; controlling student knowledge; professional practice in the credit-based system; peculiarities of the educational process, grading system and etc;
- Distribute module sections among working group members and equip them with information required to review or adapt it to the context of Uzbekistan;
- Review the adapted sections and revise if necessary;
- Finalize the guidelines.
- Study the curriculum and syllabus for GPs prepared by specialists of the Ministry of Health;
- Prepare a report with recommendations for revision / improvement of syllabus and a GP curriculum.
- Visit several universities, meet with specialists and assess the current situation with the existing GP education system;
- Develop recommendations for improvement / enhancement of the educational process (mastering of theoretical knowledge and practical skills);
- Prepare a master class on student education based on a new curriculum and a credit-based modular system in one of the universities in Uzbekistan;
- Conduct a master class during a country visit to Uzbekistan;
- Develop recommendations on a complete package of teaching and learning materials for seamless organization of a credit-based modular education.
- Develop tools and methodology for monitoring the implementation of the credit-based modular GP education system (2 working days);
- Train the national working group on using the monitoring tool (one day workshop in Tashkent);
- Monitor the implementation of the credit-based modular GP education system for together with trained national specialists (at least two institutions, 4 days);
- Prepare the program and presentations for the national meeting on monitoring outcomes (one day in-country);
- Facilitate a national meeting on monitoring outcomes (one day in-country);
- Write a report on monitoring outcomes jointly with national experts and develop recommendations for improvement of the implementation process (one day, remotely).
- University degree in GP, health/ public Health, maternal, pediatric health or other relevant fields with postgraduate degree in neonatology.
- At least 10 years of progressive professional experiences in the field of medical education.
- Proven 7 years' experience in implementing a credit-based modular system.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in developing syllabi and curricula for credit-based modular GP education program.
- At least one-year of work experience in CIS countries and knowledge of Soviet higher education systems (desirable).
- Good command of written Russian - Examination of a previous authentic written work in Russian.
- Good command of written English - Examination of a previous authentic written work in English.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021CARE International in Vietnam
29/04/2021Đại sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ