- CNCW has an action plan which details sector-specific actions to implement COBs, against which progress and achievements can be monitored. This includes support to CNCW and members to review, analyse and understand COBs so they can make a clear COB action plan to implement, monitor and report on the progress of the COBs, and establish clear links with sectoral policies and strategies, the framework of Cambodia Sustainable Development Goals (CSDGs) the UPR Recommendations and the forthcoming UPR Implementation Plan. The process of developing the action plan should also include reaching a consensus on priority actions based on existing national and international commitments, accepted UPR recommendations and analysis of COBs which Cambodia is required to report against within a two-year timeframe;
- Collaboration with the UN Country Team and UNTGG utilizes normative framework/agenda (CEDAW, Beijing +25 and SDGs) for contributing to strengthening UN collaboration and result. This includes finalization of CEDAW COB Advocacy Points and policy advice to strategise to reinforce the implementation of COB Advocacy Points;
- Women’s Machinery (CNCW and MOWA) has capacity to engage with Beijing+25, including Generation Equality Forums.
- Work closely with CCO Normative Programme Team and CNCW’s Secretariat to ensure that CNCW TWG members/senior officials have reviewed, analysed and understood COBs. This includes preparation of concept notes with detail programme and methods and technical advice for generating discussion and learning;
- Support CNCW to conduct analysis of COBs and participatory consultations, including supporting CNCW to mobilise participation of civil society and providing technical advice in support of effective dialogue with CSOs;
- Support CNCW to develop action plan for implementing and monitoring CEDAW COBs;
- Support CNCW’s secretariat to capacitate CNCW’s members to implement COB action plan.
- Work closely CCO Normative Programme Team to support women machinery engage with national and global forums on Beijing+25 Anniversary. This includes policy advice for participation in the regional forum-Generation Equality.
- Finalise CEDAW COB Advocacy Points for UNCT;
- Provide policy advice to engage other UN Agencies in implementing CEDAW COB Advocacy Points through UNTGG and UNCT.?
- Good knowledge of institutional mechanisms relating to governance and women’s human rights, particularly CEDAW and considerable knowledge of the Cambodian policy and legislative framework is an asset.
- Proven experience and skills in monitoring of CEDAW implementation and CEDAW report writing.
- A proven history of leadership, management and staff capacity building through a participatory approach of mutual accountability and professional development.
- Strong programming expertise on gender equality, knowledge of results-based management (RBM) principles, gender equality and human rights-based approaches.
- A proven ability to liaise and coordinate with a myriad of stakeholders and partners, including government, civil society, UN, donors, international organizations and grassroots organizations
- Knowledge of the social, cultural, and political context of Cambodia and local issues of gender, public policy and governance, and multiple overlapping forms of discrimination would be an asset.
- Promotion of knowledge management and a learning environment in the office through leadership.
- Solid experience in coordination with government and civil society organisations.
- Demonstrated sensitivity, discretion, tact, and courtesy in relation to gender equality and women’s rights, development principles, working with implementing partners, including with government counterparts and national and international personnel of varied nationalities and backgrounds.
- Proven excellent writing skills with high-quality, evidence-based reports.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Fulfills all obligations to gender sensitivity and zero tolerance for sexual harassment.
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UN Women.
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
- Master’s degree in gender, public administration, public policy, development studies, international relations, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years progressively responsible relevant experience with international organization or development project.
- At least 7 years professional experience in women’s human rights, gender equality and women’s empowerment, CEDAW monitoring, evaluation, report writing, and institutional capacity development
- Sound knowledge of international standards on human rights, women’s rights and related instruments such as CEDAW, SDGs, BfPA, etc.
- Professional experience working in women’s human rights in Cambodia, in particular on CEDAW implementation and other normative intergovernmental framework such as General Recommendation, SDGs, BPfA, with UN Women or an international organization would be a strong asset.
- Application letter explaining why the candidate is the most suitable for the work;
- CV and Copies of Educational Qualifications;
- Personal History Form (P11). The P11 Form can be downloaded from the following:
- http://www2.unwomen.org/~/media/field%20office%20eseasia/docs/misc/2012/p_11_form_unwomen.doc?v=1&d=20160811T044602 or http://asiapacific.unwomen.org/en/about-us/jobs
- Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount, which breaking down by 1) daily professional fee; 2) cost of living allowance for applicable missions outside duty station; and 3) international air fare (round trip from home-based country to Phnom Penh) and other travel-related costs such as visa, if applicable.
- All applications must include (as attachments) the P11 Form, CV, and the Financial Proposal.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)
21/04/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation