- Strengthening the capacity of national institutions and stakeholders to identify, monitor and respond to child labour, as part of the promotion of international labour standards
- Raising awareness of child labour, the associated hazards and prohibitions against it among all levels of society.
- Implementing and documentation of intervention models for preventing and withdrawing child labour in selected geographical areas and sectors to be ready for replication.
- Project documentation:
- Produce Project newsletters, news items and feature articles to promote broader visibility of project activities, and facilitate knowledge sharing with partners and relevant stakeholders;
- Travel to Project sites to interview partners and beneficiaries to document case studies, good practices and lessons learnt.
- Review and edit project documents, draft opening speeches, take detailed minutes from workshops and events and draft press releases;
- Support development of awareness raising materials and targeted messages for a wide range of audiences and collaborate on the development of communications strategies and plans when required.
- Global knowledge sharing and reporting:
- Monitor and report on Viet Nam’s progress towards Sustainable Development Goal Target 8.7 as a pathfinder country for Global Alliance 8.7;
- Undertake desk research on relevant thematic areas and global good practices and review global studies that can inform Project activities, when required;
- Draft research briefs and executive summaries and support the development of knowledge products.
- Quarterly Project newsletter, internal updates, news items and press releases, feature articles, case studies and beneficiary testimonials;
- Qualitative research, interview guidelines and agendas for communications trips;
- Reports on good practices and lessons learnt, SDG Target 8.7 reports, research summaries, fact sheets, desk reviews and TORs;
- Speeches, workshop reports, meeting minutes, targeted messages, social media posts and awareness raising materials;
- Edited project documents and reports in line with ILO house style.
- The contract duration will be from 16 September 2020 and extend for 11.5 months.
- The consultant is expected to work for approximately 20 days per month.
- Educated to graduate or postgraduate level in a relevant field, such as international development, international relations, communications etc.
- At least two years’ of relevant experience with a UN agency or INGO (three years’ if educated to undergraduate level)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English with the ability to synthesise technical information and develop engaging and informative content for varied audiences.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of child labour or related field
- Experience in qualitative research methods including interviews and desk reviews
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally in English
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders including Project partners and beneficiaries
- Willingness to travel within Viet Nam when required
- Ability to work independently and remotely, as well as on-site as part of a team when required
- Ability to produce quality results under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children