UN Women Viet Nam is looking for an international consultant to facilitate the UNCT-SWAP Gender Equality Scorecard and assess the effectiveness of the UN Country Team Viet Nam in gender mainstreaming, promotion of gender equality and women’s empowerment as well as to provide a set of actions for improvements.
Scope of Work and Tasks
Scope of Work: The UNCT SWAP Gender Equality Scorecard methodology has been designed for in-country self-assessment as a means of fostering deeper understanding and ownership of results. The external gender specialist will facilitate the exercise and apply participatory methods to ensure the assessment team is formed from the beginning of exercise, leads and own the process.
To guide and support the Inter-Agency Assessment Team (IAT), the international consultant will conduct the following activities within the stipulated timeframes.
1. Background document review and preparation of inception report consisting of a work plan and suggested facilitation methodology (home-based, 3 working days)
• UNCT-SWAP Gender Equality Scorecard Technical Guidance and Framework
• UNCT-SWAP reports for the countries in the regions and from other countries
• Current country CCA and UNDAF or equivalents
• New UNSDG United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework Guidance
• UNCT planning, budgeting, and programming documents
• UN Gender Theme Group’s TOR, 2019 report and 2020 plan (or equivalent)
• CEDAW Reports/other national assessments/National Gender Plans, etc.
2. Assistance for support for the IAT with in-country assessment (home-based, 8 working days)
• Support the collection of complementary data and evidence to rate indicators.
• Conduct gender analysis of verification documents required to help the IAT rate areas of performance
• Facilitate working sessions with and provide technical support to key stakeholders such as the Resident Coordinator; Heads of Agencies; key programme staff; M&E teams, partners, etc. to discuss and score areas of performance.
• Complete the rating matrix based on IAT discussions and agreements.
• Facilitate a debrief with the UNCT HOAs to discuss findings and proposed actions.
3. Reporting (home-based, 4 working days)
• Draft UNCT-SWAP narrative report, with inputs from the IAT
• Prepare Action Plan based on agreed follow-up action points identified through the assessment.
• Complete the final draft of the UNCT-SWAP narrative report and Action Plan based on feedback, including from the UNCT HOAs.
For more information, pleased refers to TOR numbered TOR-VNM-2021-002 is attached.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application to UN Women Vietnam via email@example.com.
Deadline for Application: 22 January 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi