- UNESCO’s Meaningfully Engaging with Youth (under the UNESCO Operational Strategy on Youth 2014-2021)
- UNESCO Youth Forum
- Asia Pacific Interagency Network on Youth
- Co-chair of the Asia Pacific Interagency Network on Youth (APINY) since 2017 which has seen significant development of APINY’s work including the APINY website, Y-MAP, summer student program (Bangkok) and on-going work in support of UNCTs
- Asia Indigenous Youth Platform
- Youth and Sport Taskforce
- Youth Policy Toolkit featuring social inclusion and gender equality including pilots in Laos and Viet Nam
- Youth-led research on vulnerable youth
- Case 4 Space: youth and shrinking civil spaces
- International Youth Media Summit
- In consultation with other Field Offices finalise the regional strategy on working with youth and design a brochure to share this with youth in the region.
- Administrative support to APINY (the Asia Pacific Interagency Network on Youth) and implementation of the APINY work plan. Current and on-going initiatives include development of UNCT Guidelines on including youth, Y-MAP and the APINY website.
- Develop a proposal for a youth advisory network to support UNESCO’s work with youth including a TOR, method of work, membership selection process, etc.
- Development and management of Y-MAP (an initiative of UNESCO and UNV through APINY) including development of the enquiry function, profiles of youth organisations in the database, addition of an individual layer and establishment of a review and up-date process.
- Development of UNESCO Bangkok’s SHS website youth pages, including social media linkages, to include up-to-date information on UNESCO’s work with youth, stories of youth contributing to UNESCO’s work, tools and resources for young people in the region, and participation/collaboration opportunities for young people. This can be mirrored/linked to other websites across the region.
- Design and conduct with the participation of young people, the evaluation of UNESCO’s youth programs for 2019 and 2020, and publish the reports.
- Develop resources to assist youth to support peace and sustainable development through online skills building, online tools and other resources. This will be informed by the youth evaluation and other consultations with young people in the region.
- Develop and coordinate a network of youth volunteers to collaborate with UNESCO and support other young people to be agents of change.
- Develop new project proposals to further UNESCO’s work with youth.
- Contribute to other on-going UNESCO youth activities as appropriate.
- UNESCO Asia Pacific Strategy for meaningfully engaging with youth (no later than 30 June 2020)
- Brochure on UNESCO Asia-Pacific work with youth
- Online capacity building tools for youth
- Revision of UNESCO Bangkok SHS Youth webpages (with links to other field offices)
- Conduct and prepare report for Youth Evaluation 2019
- Concept note for UNESCO Asia Pacific Youth Advisory mechanism
- Report on the functionality and up-grades to Y-Map
- Report on International Youth Day 2020 from across the region
- Concept notes for new activities proposed by young people
- Advance degree related to a social science - including education, human rights, gender studies, development studies, sport & youth development, journalism.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience;
- Demonstrated experience working in the thematic area of youth;
- Demonstrated experience in drafting concept notes and workshop facilitation;
- Demonstrated understanding of integrating gender equality into activities.
- Familiarity with the Asia Pacific region and working in multi-cultural environments is essential;
- Previous experience working with the UN/multilateral/bilateral institutions an asset;
- Excellent oral communication and report writing skills in English;
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)