- Methods of recruitment of potential victims of trafficking (PVoT) through internet
- Online platforms that use traffickers to recruit and abuse VoT
- Methods and techniques of recruiting victims of trafficking (VoT) through fake online advertisements for employment abroad with the purpose of furthering their exploitation (sexual, labour or other form of exploitation);
- Web sites used/misused by traffickers for recruiting PVoT
- Internet misuse for sexual abuse of children
- Internet and Dark Net methods of child sexual abuse through child pornography
- Internet misuse for the purpose of sexual exploitation through forced prostitution
- Techniques of identifying cases of internet sexual abuse and providing evidence against perpetrators
- Develop appropriate interactive adult training methodology and materials in consultation with SOCS/activity manager and deliver the training schedule and presentations, video projections, exercises and/or case studies to the activity manager two weeks prior to the training
- Develop a short appropriate assessment exercise or test to assess the skills which have been developed by course participation during the course of the training
- Deliver a three-day specialized training on investigation of cases of human trafficking through Internet for twenty (20) KP participants and assist them to cope with the challenges that they face during the training
- Supply all training material produced and provide advice on the sustainability of this advanced training programme related to investigation of THB involving internet and child sexual abuse to the activity manager
- Produce the final consultancy report and recommendations for further actions, which have been identified during the course of the training.
- By 10 March 2020 submit the training plan, agenda and training material to the activity manager for approval and potential amendment.
- From 23 to 25 March 2020 deliver the three-day training to the participants.
- By 27 March 2020, submit the post-training evaluation report, including the assessment of the effectiveness of the training and recommendations for further actions.
- The draft and full training package in English, including the training materials, training presentations, training schedule, class exercises and case studies submitted on time and approved by the activity manager
- The training course delivered as scheduled and planned in the requested format and quality as agreed with the activity manager
- Positive feedback from the training participants (training evaluation questionnaire)
- Qualitative post training evaluation report submitted to the Activity Manager.
- University degree in criminology, Psychology, computer forensics, social sciences or from a recognised police academy or police college
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience and 5 years of training experience in the field for law enforcement personnel
- Proven work experiences in Criminal Investigations
- Ability to operate windows applications and other online platforms
- Professional fluency in English
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a team member with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds and different gender
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and within limited timeframes
- Desired additional Qualifications
- Previous experience in investigation on THB, investigation of internet recruiting and internet misuse for purpose of sexual abuse cases is desirable
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
05/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Save the Children
25/04/2021Room to Read
All year roundAVI
12/04/2021LIN CENTER FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT