- Role of vehicle electronic data examination in the investigation proceedings
- Software,diagnostic devices, specialized tests and electronic control systems relevant in the examination of on-board computers in new model vehicles
- Method and techniques used in vehicle electronic data extraction and examination
- Potential support from the manufacturers.
- Practical hands on modules in the training are encouraged and will be positively considered.
- Draft the training methodology and materials in consultation with PDMS and deliver final training agenda, video presentations, PowerPoint presentations, practical exercises and case studies, a pre course evaluation test and a training evaluation questionnaire satisfactorily incorporating the PDMS comments and submit to the Chief of PDMS and in electronic form/as agreed with the PDMS Chief;
- Conduct 5 (five) days training on examining electronic data on new model vehicles for 20 KAF experts and KP officers from Directorate of Forensics and assist them to cope with the challenges that they meet during the training;
- Provide advice on the sustainability of the specialized training programme in the relevant area to the PDMS;
- Produce the final consultancy report and recommendations for further action.
- By 12 March 2020 submit the draft proposal of an assessment methodology satisfactorily incorporating the PDMS comments, if applicable, to the Chief of PDMS in electronic form;
- By 16 March 2020 prepare the final assessment field work agenda satisfactorily incorporating the PDMS comments and submit to the Chief of PDMS and in electronic form/as agreed with the PDMS Chief;
- From 23 to 27 March 2020, deliver the training on examining electronic data on new model vehicles for 20 KAF experts and KP officers from Directorate of Forensics;
- By 7 April 2020 submit to the Chief of PDMS the final consultancy report including assessment of the participants, the effectiveness of the training materials/methodology, recommendations for further action and the sustainability of the specialized training programme in the relevant area, etc.
- Final training plan, agenda, presentations, practical exercises, case studies and a training evaluation questionnaire submitted to the Chief of PDMS on time and according to the OSCE official templates;
- Training delivered as scheduled/planned in a requested format and as agreed with the PDMS Chief;
- Positive feedback from the training participants (training evaluation questionnaire);
- The completed pre course evaluation test and the training evaluation questionnaire;
- The final consultancy report is submitted on time and of adequate quality as agreed with the Chief of PDMS.
- University degree in engineering, computer technology, electronics or other similar vocational qualification relevant to the topic or graduated from a recognised police academy or police college
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant professional experience in the specific area of expertise
- At least three (3) years' experience on conducting training
- Professional fluency in English
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a member of a team, with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds and demonstrated gender sensitivity
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under pressure and with limited periods.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021CARE International in Vietnam
29/04/2021Đại sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ