VVOB – Education for Development is a Belgian organisation that seeks to contribute to poverty reduction and to a fairer world with increased opportunities for all. Our main objective is to sustainably improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of education and training in developing countries.
Currently, VVOB Vietnam is implementing 1 programme and three projects:
- Programme: “Mitigating Preschool Children’s Barriers to Learning in Disadvantaged and Ethnically Diverse Districts”- BAMI in Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Kon Tum provinces (2018-2021)
- Project: “GENder-responsive Teaching and Learning in the Early years”- GENTLE in Quang Nam and Quang Ngai provinces (6/2018-5/2021)
- Project: “Communities of practice Inspiring Teaching Innovations in the early Education System in Vietnam”- CITIES in Danang city (6/2019-5/2020)
- Project: “iPLAY Vietnam – Integrating Play-based Learning Activities among Young learners in Vietnam” in Lai Chau, Ha Giang, Thai Nguyen, Ha Noi, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quang Ngai and Ho Chi Minh City (12/2019 – 11/2023)
To strengthen the quality of the learning materials and to enrich the content with international expertise and good practices, VVOB is recruiting an international expert on learning through play (LtP).
– Work as facilitator to facilitate 03 workshop (1) an internal learning session on LtP (2) Learning session on LtP in the Orientation WS (3) a playful workshop to present these designed LtP activities.
– Work as reviewer to provide inputs for the National Consultation Workshop in Vietnam; and provide inputs and comments for the drafts of LtP pedagogical guide and Peer-learning road map during material development process and training material. 20200213 Call for proposals_Learning through Play International Expert_iPLAY guide_v.0 5/9
– Work as Writer/designer to develop 10 concrete examples of Learning-trough-Play methods that effectively contribute to primary grade 1 to 3 children’s development of a breadth of skills.
For more information about timeframe, please check the file Call for proposal
Required Skills and Experience:
– Minimum of a Master’s degree in education or a related field;
– At least 5 years of working experience in the primary education sector;
– Strong track-record in the development of learning activities that integrate LtP principles;
– Proven insight in learning processes of Grade 1-3 learners, particularly in South-East Asia;
– Having knowledge of the education system in Vietnam is advantage or proven ability to contextualize knowledge and practices;
– Excellent oral and written communication skills;
– Ability to provide the learning activities with all textual and graphic guidance needed
– Professional proficiency in English;
– Availability during the estimated activity time frame.
Starting date and working location:
An indicative total number of working days involved is estimated to be 15 days between April 2020 and October 2020. VVOB Vietnam may extend the assignment under the same contract conditions if budget allows and with the explicit agreement of the service provider. VVOB Vietnam may also re-publish the call for proposals after the end of the initial contract. In such an eventuality, the initial contractor will be invited to participate but not receive any preferential rating over other potentially interested suppliers
All activities take place in Hanoi.
Application requirements / Expectations regarding proposals VVOB is inviting bidders to come up with a proposal containing at least:
− A technical proposal: Proposed methodologies to delivery this consultancy package; To support the consultant’s expertise, service providers are invited to submit the following:
▪ An up-to-date CV, inclunding some samples of your earlier working on “Learn to Play” to demonstrate your practical experience.
o If the Consultant includes in his/her proposal one or more ‘key-assistants’ for the assignment, then the CVs of the latter should be included in the Proposal as well.
o Company or professional profile, list of previous commissioners with their contact details.
− A financial proposal
o Submitted in excel
o A detailed financial proposal, covering all costs, including an estimation of the to be invested ‘working hours’ for study, consultation, presentation, tool-building and piloting (a daily rate and an estimated number of days for each part of the assignment), and 20200213 Call for proposals_Learning through Play International Expert_iPLAY guide_v.0 7/9 including any costs for materials/equipment/software licenses required but excluding costs for venue hire, catering or transportation of participants (unless clearly separately mentioned).
o VAT registration number (if applicable); or Personal Income Tax number
o Do not include costs for accommodation and travel. VVOB will refund these costs according to VVOB cost norms.
All documents submitted need to be in English Quotations are sent to:
Mrs. Nguyen Thi Lan Huong – iPLAY project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Application for international expert
The closing date for proposals is 1st March, 2020 9:00 AM (GMT+7).Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi