International Expert on PAPI Research Quality Control (A-210601)
|Location :||Homebased with mission to Hanoi, Vietnam|
|Application Deadline :||22-Jun-21 (Midnight New York, USA)|
|Time left :||14d 1h 15m|
|Additional Category :||Management|
|Type of Contract :||Individual Contract|
|Post Level :||International Consultant|
|Languages Required :||English|
|Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start)||15-Jul-2021|
|Expected Duration of Assignment :||140 working days|
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
|UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 International Expert on PAPI Research Quality Control (140 working days)
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files or can be downloaded from the below link
The objectives of the assignment is to provide international expertise in and advice on research quality control for the PAPI initiative, in particular:
Duties and Responsibilities
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages
If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password. Use “Forgotten password” link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the link below and follow the instructions in the user guide (attached):
You can view and download tender documents with the guest account as per the above username and password, However, if you are interested to participate, you must register in the system and subscribe to this tender to be notified when amendments are made.
To attend this bid, please keep link below and insert the following information:
BU Code: VNM10
Event ID number: A-210601
Submission Deadline: Tuesday 22 June 2021
1. Date and time visible on the main screen of event (on e-tendering portal) will be final and prevail over any other closing time indicated elsewhere, in case they are different. Please also note that the bid closing time shown in the PDF file generated by the system is not accurate due to a technical glitch that we will resolve soon. The correct bid closing time is as indicated in the e-tendering portal and system will not accept any bid after that time. It is the responsibility of the bidder to make sure bids are submitted within this deadline. UNDP will not accept any bid that is not submitted directly in the system.
2. Try to submit your bid a day prior or well before the closing time. Do not wait until last minute. If you face any issue submitting your bid at the last minute, UNDP may not be able to assist.
Required Skills and Experience
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank