Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– International Face to Face Global Specialist at any existing Save the Children office location.
Face to Face fundraising is a core acquisition channel for Save The Children Globally. Covid-19 saw the channel presented with many challenges in the sector, and is in the process of reinventing itself to sustain in to the future. It is a priority for our Members to evolve and adapt this channel, and they seek the expertise in the international team to support its development.
This role sits within the Resource Mobilisation Comms and Engagement (RMCE) Team, headquartered in London, which provides strategic support and technical guidance to our Members in Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious fundraiser to support our ambitious global income targets as part of an international team.The post is responsible for supporting the growth of successful F2F fundraising activity across Save the Children Members. You will be motivated by strategic thinking, influencing, and working alongside our colleagues around the world.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder may be expected to work outside the normal job description and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
This role may involve the opportunity to travel to support the set up and development of F2F in new markets as well as more established fundraising markets, subject to covid-19 travel restrictions.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Significant experience in managing and developing large scale regular donor schemes and all aspects of F2F donor acquisition
- Proven success in delivering successful F2F programmes ideally with experience in both agency and in-house models including telemarketing for donor value optimization, including agency negotiation experience.
- Proven project management skills, delivering complex projects on time and on budget; with a strong knowledge of all the financial aspects of F2F fundraising (including analysis of costs/income, ROI, attrition data and all other KPIs relating to F2F management)
- Demonstrable understanding of working within a strategy to assess and make operational decisions
- Practical experience in managing F2F teams, preparing materials and scripts, analysing and reporting on donor recruitment (including long term attrition and on donor communication plans and materials)
- Demonstrable understanding, or experience, of working within a team with knowledge management and skill sharing responsibilities equivalent in scale and focus to this role
- Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity
- Ability to think critically, objectively, analytically and strategically; to solve problems quickly and show initiative
- An assertive and persuasive negotiator
- A self-starter using initiative to see opportunities to achieve objectives in this role
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and speaking mandatory, additional language skills such as Spanish would be an asset
Experience at an international level is desirable
We can offer circa £54,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in any existing Save the Children office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work - Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 15 September 2021
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross