1. Nature of the internship: A six-month internship to support the Migration Health Project Team, Programming, Project Development and Implementation unit in Hanoi office involved in the implementation of grant-funded projects to promote the health of migrants in Viet Nam. The intern will receive a modest monthly subsistence allowance and be covered against occupational accident and illness.
2. Tasks to be performed under this internship:
Provide support to project teams on project development and implementation, including:
a) Support the project team in writing and editing project documents;
b) Support in translation in meetings, workshops, and administrative documents;
c) Conduct desk research and prepare statistical analysis, for project proposal and concept notes, and research;
d) Support the project team in preparing briefs and power point presentations;
e) Support organization and documentation of project meetings (i.e., minutes, notes for file)
f) Support online social media and outreach initiatives to promote IOM work;
g) Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the mission.
3. Required Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum under-graduate school) in public health, medicine, nursing and others at the time of application of internship; and/or applicants who are enrolled in a second university degree (graduate school/equivalent) or have graduated with a university degree within one year of graduation.
• Knowledge in Public Health, Medicine, Nursing, Social Science or related fields;
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken forms in English and Vietnamese;
• Research and analytical skills;
• Organized, efficient and able to meet deadlines;
• Knowledge of UN agencies or NGOs;
• Knowledge of Vietnamese Government agencies.
A first relevant experience, either during or after studies, is desirable.
Proficient in English and Vietnamese both oral and written is required.
To Apply: All interested candidates should send CVs, application letters, copies of diplomas and certificates to the IOM Hanoi office at 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam or submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 PM, 26 April 2022
Click here to more information
31/08/2022FIT & IRD VN