National internship support
COFFEE AGRO-FORESTRY AND FOREST ENHANCEMENT FOR REDD+ (CAFÉ-REDD) PROJECT IN LAM DONG
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation that applies practical know-how to make a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty. We use our extensive and long-term in-country presence to apply and adapt our top-notch expertise in agriculture, energy and WASH to local contexts. SNV has an annual turnover of €130 million, over 1,250 staff in more than 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organisation that uses project financing to implement our mission. This requires us to work efficiently and to invest in operational excellence.
SNV has been working in Vietnam since 1995, and currently has over 40 national and international staff. SNV Vietnam operates from a head office in Hanoi and projects in over 50 provinces in the country, including in the poorest and most remote areas.
To support Lam Dong province in implementing its REDD+ Action Plan, SNV Netherlands Development Organisation (SNV) has obtained funding from the International Climate Initiative (IKI) for a project entitled ‘Coffee Agroforestry and Forest Enhancement for REDD+ in Lam Dong’ (CAFÉ-REDD).
The project aims to establish and develop a public-private-producer partnership (4P) for forest landscape conservation and restoration in one of Lam Dong’s most important forested landscapes i.e. the Lang Biang Biosphere Reserve comprised of Bi Doup Nui Ba National Park and Buffer Zone in Lac Duong District.
To support Café REDD work plan implementation in 2021, the Project is hiring 01 national intern working in Da Lat and Lac Duong until 10/2021 as soon as possible.
- Assist in awareness raising, capacity building program, communication at local levels;
- Assist in project field activities on farm mapping, traceability system, events, trainings;
- Assist project communication activities; inputs for field reports; develop key promotional messages/news/newsletter/video clips and project stories base on project achievements; input to knowledge sharing/management and develop success story;
- Collaborating/assisting project team in interpreting technical languages while working.
- Perform other tasks required by Project Manager.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Communication, English langue, Natural resources, environmental economics, Community and/or another relevant degree;
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders from farmers, authorities and other organizations for communication, monitoring environment experiments, study;
- Ability to develop communication materials for projects in consulting and collaborating with project managers, advisor for project needs, writing, designing communication production;
- Ability to take appropriated photos, video clip/film for project’s communication;
- Strong ability with Microsoft Office required; knowledge of design software is highly desirable;
- Ability to work in a team and to sometimes tight deadlines;
Support from SNV
- SNV will support the intern partly a living allowance and local travelling expenses when the intern is required to work in the fields out of the working station in Hanoi.
- He/she will benefit from working with multi-national team of professionals with rich and diverse fields of expertise.
How to apply
Please submit Cover letter highlighting the individual’s experience and CV to THIS LINK by 25th January, 2020.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children