Location: Ha Noi
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The country office GIZ Hanoi is providing the administrative, HR, contractual and accounting services to the GIZ projects implemented in Vietnam.
The Contract and Procurement & Finance and Accounting (CPFA) section/country office is looking for national candidates for the internship opportunities with details below:
02 National Interns “CPFA section/ GIZ Office Hanoi” Duty station: 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi Duration: 6 months, starting ASAP
The National Intern will learn & practice in different activities in terms of administration:
- Assist in filing of contract, procurement and voucher files;
- Assist in the organisation of training/coaching sessions on contract, procurement, finance and accounting topics;
- Participate in the thematic team meeting / exchange with projects;
- Provide translation when needed (English and Vietnamese);
- Provide logistic support (handout preparation, note taking, etc.);
- Support in monitoring of contract implementation and final payment;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Vietnamese nationality
- Currently in the last 2 years of their postgraduate/bachelor studies; or finalizing relevant degree no longer than six months prior to the internship commencing date.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multitasks
- Good at MS excel and words
- Good command of spoken and written English
Successful candidate is entitled to an internship allowance, 24/7 accident insurance and enjoys professional and dynamic working environment. The intern will be provided with facilities needed to carry out his/her tasks.
How to apply:
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and certificates in English by email to address: firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th May 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for an internship – CPFA section/ GIZ Office Hanoi” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ - YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF