Job Title: Mine Action Intern
Department: Mine Action Program
Reports To: Mine Action Program Manager
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a US non-governmental organization that has been operating in Vietnam since 1994. In partnership with government, civil society and communities, CRS implements programs in 12 provinces/cities in Vietnam. The Vietnam Program has a diverse funding base in the sectors of Disabilities, Mine Risk Education and Landmine Survivors’ Assistance and Disaster Risk Reduction.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS), Vietnam program, in collaboration with Departments of Education and Training in 4 project provinces and Quang Tri Youth Union, is supporting local residents and children to reduce the risk of Unexploded Ordnances/Landmine accidents via two projects “Mine Risk Education in community” and “Towards Sustainable Mine Risk Education for primary and secondary school students”. As an intern of Mine Action Program, you will assist the project team to conduct activities. Specific tasks are as follows:
Support the project team in:
- Data entry, data management, and data presentation
- Drafting reports and letters to project’s partners
- Organizing trainings, workshops and events
- Conducting surveys and interviews
- Translating documents from Vietnamese to English and vice versa
- Creating finance advance and liquidation requests
- Other tasks as necessary, program/project activities as requested by supervisor.
Qualifications and Personal Skills:
✓ University degree in foreign language, social sciences, or related discipline
✓ Knowledge in using Excel to do data entry, data management, and data presentation is preferred.
✓ Good organizational and computer skills (Word, Excel, Power-point, E-mail and Internet – required).
✓ Well-organized and good communication skills
✓ Fluent in written and spoken Vietnamese required
✓ Proficient in written and spoken English preferred
✓ Able to travel to program/project areas when required.
Individuals interested in this job are invited to submit your applications in English via email to Catholic Relief Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Applications should include:
- Cover letter;
- CVs demonstrating relevant capacity and experience.
Deadline for submission: September 28, 2020
By applying to this internship, the applicant understands and acknowledges that CRS requires its staff and Interns to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, the applicant understands that if s/he is a successful candidate, s/he will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and their personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate their behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
CRS is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or HIV/AIDs.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi