Internship Operation Smile Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh
CLICK HERE FOR VIETNAMESE
Operation Smile Vietnam is part of a global alliance of Operation Smile Foundations and Resource Chapters dedicated to providing free treatment to children and adults suffering from cleft lips, cleft palates and other facial deformities. Besides, we also conduct Dental missions, Craniofacial, and micro surgeries with thousands of children receiving new smiles each year. For three decades operating in Vietnam, Operation Smile has been bringing hope to desperate Vietnamese children and their families, we are changing lives one smile at a time.
We are looking for qualified and self-motivated Vietnamese candidates to apply to the Internship Program and Development of Operation Smile Inc. in Vietnam starting this May 2023.
This Internship Program and Development 2023 is expected to bring the Interns an experience of a real working environment with chances to be a part of a great team that brings a better life and hope to disadvantaged children in Vietnam.
Number of interns: 01(one) Intern for Program Department & Intern Development in HCM (Job Description to be provided to qualified candidates who submitted CV and letter of motivation)
Working hours: Fulltime with allowance for your office lunch & ground transportation to/from the office, Monday–Friday at 8:30AM–5:30PM–Provincial Travels may require.
1. Intern Program:
- Assist in-country mission coordinators regarding responsibilities for before, during and after mission logistics.
- Assist in preparation of respective programmatic reports.
- Assist coordinators in maintaining fluid communication with mission sites and partner hospitals during missions.
- Help on the creation and establishment of patient follow-up program and POP for mission sites.
- Assist in the inventory for medical supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Assist in documents filing and organizing.
- Serve as translator and interpreter for the mission at the office or at site when necessary.
- Undertake other duties as and when required by the organization.
2. Intern Development:
- Help collect fund either donated by donors or generated by partners
- Support liaise with donors to timely thanks to their kind donation with documents and information provided
- Accompany partners, donors and press to surgical missions
- Present the team to visit donors and at partner’s events/activities as and where required
- Familiarize with the organization’s volunteers and enrich the relationship and activities initiated by them
- Translate and develop the PR materials
- Frequently update the donors/partners and students’ database and maintain a proper filing system
- Focus on student program to develop relationship and activities between schools and our organization
- Arrange and prepare meetings, appointments and business trips
- Assist in completing procedure required by finance such as advance, expense reportect.
- Provide administrative support include filing, sending, circulating and responding mails, emails, fax, photocopy
- Update surgical mission schedule as well as other activities onto website, face book and other channels appropriate
- Other tasks required
The Intern will be trained and guided by Program Team & Development Team to work under supervision of Operation Smile Vietnam's Program & Development Director/Manager.
3. Other Conditions
In addition to the core terms and conditions outlined in this document, you will be expected to conform and comply with all resolutions, regulations and policies from time to time made or given by the Organization. You will be guided by Office Manager in HCMC upon commencement of Internship period to explain the Organization’s regulations and the responsibilities of employee/intern.
Upon your commencement date, you are responsible to provide the Organization certified copy of your ID Card and other required documents if necessary. Operation Smile Vietnam also reserve the right to take up references.
REQUIREMENTS: Vietnamese citizen, graduated from College/University at relevant major, demonstrate how you can contribute or fit to the position because YOU can be a potential staff if qualified.
- Good skills in MS Office for daily tasks (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Knowledge in photograph, infographic design, event organizing, and project implementation is advantage;
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills and proactive work style.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team;
4. HOW TO APPLY:
Please study about our organization on the websitehttp://www.operationsmile.org/-send us your letter of motivation and most updated CV (One page with personal information of Full name, DOB, Cellphone & Email Address is required) to email address: Ms.Pham Thi Xuan Huong-email Huong.email@example.com
Application deadline: Apr 28th,2023
Title: [OS-0423] Intern-Fullname
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and/or technical writing test.
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi