We understand that choosing the right career can be one of the most important and challenging decisions you’ll ever have to make. To help you make that choice, we offer internships that will enable you to pinpoint the area of expertise in which you excel and feel most inspired.
DEPOCEN’s internship will provide you with the best stepping-stone to your future career. You’ll gain relevant work experience in research-oriented environment and enhance your knowledge of the development and academic community. Our internships also create opportunities for you to develop important relationships with experienced professionals who’ll help you make the right career choices.
Who do we look for?
- Students (both local or overseas) in their 3rd or 4th (final year of graduation)
- Accumulative GPA (Grade Point Average) is minimum at 7.0 out of 10 or equivalent scales.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly interested in doing research and development work
- Passionate, fast learners with Can Do Attitude
How to apply
- Send your resume, a cover letter and relevant documents to email@example.com
- Submit your detailed academic transcripts together with the Letter of Reference from your university
- Application screening and interviews are open all year round.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 04-39351419
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/08/2020Save the Children
17/08/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
10/08/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
15/08/2020US Embassy Hanoi
17/08/2020Vietnam Social Health Revolution (VSHR)
31/08/2020Center of Rural Economic Development
18/08/2020European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham)
07/08/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
15/08/2020Vietnam Youth Alliance
National Expert (Team Leader) for Development of Standard Operating Procedure for Providing Supports to Overseas Vietnamese Victims of Trafficking and Survivors of Violence and HarassmentUN Women Vietnam
05/08/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
08/08/2020Vietnam Social Health Revolution (VSHR)